Easy hunting, no detector required

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
;D Good eye! I've done that a couple of times. I've also got quite a few nice coins from the cash register. When the employee opens the drawer for change, I kinda spy whats visable, and then trade up with them. They don't normally care, and sometimes get interested in what I'm doing.

jackie blue

Dec 4, 2003
NC
There's nothing better than an easy find. Me...I keep my eyes on the parking lots for those pennies that no one seems to want. I also scrutinize my husband's change every night!

A wheatie is even better! :D

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I have a lot of luck at the Take a Penny trays at my local convenience stores. In fact, I manager to snag a whole roll of Wheaties at 7-11 about a week ago. Nothing amazing, but fun stuff!

LT dive said:
Please, Get a life!

Perhaps, since you first had to located this site, then read up on it, then register, then make a mocking post that has no relevance to anything you've seen here, which obviously means you have a lot of time on your hands, it is you who needs to get a life.

R

rvbvetter

Ditto Sometimes the backs are showing, and other times the aged look will make me flip it over to see. HH

OP
OP
Visionquest

Visionquest

Aug 2, 2005
I love the easy finds like that, it is fun to unearth something and get the reward of it, but I will take them however they show up. I was in a break room a few years ago at a company I worked for and a lady was complaining because the coffee machine wouldn't take here quarter and she thought it was strange since it wasn't canadian, of course a friend and I both raced over to her with "better" quaters for her (I was a little quicker) and ended up with a nice 56 out of it. Paying attention to little things sometimes can be a payoff, even if it is small.

Thanks for the comments from the rest of you, it really is one of those things that is in your blood somewhat. A lot of people just don't understand, I have been hunting for stuff everywhere since I was a kid, natural born treasurehunter, just had to realize it.

-Mike

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love to find the wheat pennies!!!

Congrats on your easy find!!!

;)

M

mchamby

I like easy finds too, I can't seem to walk anywhere but I see peoples feet. I'm always looking to the ground in hopes of finding something and just about every time I go to the store I finds some coin, not old but they all add up. Happy Hunting :D
Mchamby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread