diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only listed 1 yesterday. None today, had a job to go do. Sold 8 more though since 10pm Sunday night, only 1 was an auction listing. Mostly perfumes and colognes.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold one of the ones I listed last night. No new listings today, but did get several more lots together and a lot of pics took.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sold one of the ones I listed last night. No new listings today, but did get several more lots together and a lot of pics took.
Don't you sorta love and sorta hate when they sell real quick?

I took pictures of 12 pieces of jewelry. I listed 10 of them. A bunch of the pieces were things I bought this week. Sooo, I feel extra accomplished, because instead of buying and letting them lay around for months and months, I am hoping to move the stuff. In and out. Here's hoping people would rather shop online than go to the Black Friday sales!

Rosedonna

Greenie
Nov 26, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I orded a book I can use to store my coins I find in I'm in London seller in UK it said I got it 4 muths later it had been evewere than I Google his adress and he was only 4 miles away from my flat lol

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, it used to kind of annoy me mugs, but now that I'm in this slump, I'm just glad to have a sale. :laughing7: That's how it goes Rosedonna. :laughing7:

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 16 so far today. Have 5 more to go, then maybe some more pictures. Or, maybe not... :laughing7:

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold 12 today and 10 or so yesterday. Listed a bunch of 99 cent silver coin auctions so my phone has been cha-chinging hourly overt the last few days haha
Been listing 5-15 a day the last week or so. Will step it up again next week with a goal of 100 new listings for the week!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my last 5 listed. I am caught up. A total of 36 this week. Not bad. Good job Justin! Glad to hear you are still doing well. :thumbsup:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey everyone! Boy have I been busy! I just finally got a dukes of Hazzard listing up! Lol. I set a price of $65.00 to start the auction out with free shipping. Let's see how it does!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I'm looking forward to hearing how it ends up DieselRam!

Me too! I have lots of duke stuff so I'm just feeling out how this stuff will do.

I listed a couple dodge shock mounts tonight as well.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ended my store for now. I have 800 listings per month from now until February, so there really was no need to keep it. I'll probably reopen in February.

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold 15 things this weekend. Didn't list much, but plan on listing a lot this morning.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Good job Justin!
Bassmaster, I'd have done the same.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool that you got 800 listings!
I sold one item on Monday, 2 on Tuesday, 4 on Wednesday, and 6 yesterday. I hope this increasing pattern keeps up!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DieselRam, have you ever considered parting out a truck frame? :laughing7: It sounds funny, but my dad had an old long bed truck frame for a 1965 chevy. He put it on eBay, and some guy bought just the front foot of it for as much a he wanted for the whole thing. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread