Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks everyone, I was hoping it didn't come across as corny. Lol
That dog has been very expensive! Lol... Kinda.
I've got 100 views on it and a few watchers so hopefully it sells!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree DieselRam, I think the dog picture is good. I'm up to 89 listings or so. I listed several this past week, and then sold some too. :thumbsup:

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
This is one listing I put up today. What do you guys think? Should I have not included the picture of the dog?
https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/121915219260

Sure, very funny....................until the poor pooch gets himself a lawyer and sues you for the pain and suffering of being humiliated on the WWW. Probably eBay will get involved, pull your account and PETA will pay the dogs legal fees. I would delete the dog's pic. LOL

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
This is one listing I put up today. What do you guys think? Should I have not included the picture of the dog?
https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/121915219260

Sure, very funny....................until the poor pooch gets himself a lawyer and sues you for the pain and suffering of being humiliated on the WWW. Probably eBay will get involved, pull your account and PETA will pay the dogs legal fees. I would delete the dog's pic. LOL

Lol! It's funny you mentioned that! I was just served legal papers today! And to think all the food I've bought that dog! Lol
http://www.wattersfinancial.com/img/DogEnvelope.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Listed one yesterday, finally got a couple questions on a old wiring harness. Though that seems to have died... I just got done revising several, hopefully more listing today depending on how bad my knee aches.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Listed a few more on Tuesday & hit a bunch of thrifts at the nearest big city Wednesday. No luck at the thrifts. Sales were great January & February but have slowed way down this month. I was able to buy a couple good sized lots of gold from local estates in the last 2 weeks which makes up for low eBay sales.

Going to take another look at a couple of cars this afternoon that are being handled by the estate sale company I used to work with. One is a 69 Corvair convertible that has been sitting since 1978. The other is a 68 or 69 Olds Toronado with 57k miles that has been sitting since 2007. When we 1st talked it seemed like prices would be reasonable enough to make buying worthwhile. They understand that it could be a major expense to get either one going & that they need to be considered parts cars at this point. Problem is you never know how the heirs are going to react.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Things really jumped yesterday. Sold 7 items in the last 24 hours which got me back on track to meet my minimum monthly dollar amount sales goal.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Y'all owe me a round of applause! I've sorta been ignoring my store since I got back, just sending out orders as they come in.

Today I ... LISTED 108 THINGS! BUT ... I totally cheated. I have 1000 free listings, so I ended all my sales, went and changed the prices a little, and gave them all free shipping. I sold 2 already. It did take me 4 hours to do them all, and I have 8 watches sitting in my unsold section waiting to be relisted. BUT, those I want to check first to make sure they all still are running. And I have more watches to list tomorrow if I can get pictures taken.

OK, off to pack up my stuff. BTW, I did this because now all my auctions are pushed to the top of the search as "new auctions". I do it from time to time when I get a huge free listings. Usually I only do a few, the oldest ones. This time I did the whole store.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job guys. Can I really send a package to peurto rico for the same price as in the states?

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job guys. Can I really send a package to peurto rico for the same price as in the states?
When I first started selling on E BAY one of the first things I sold went to Puerto Rico with free shipping...I had marked "no international shipping" and when I saw the buyer was in Puerto Rico I said oh no I just messed up and got me a big shipping bill...it was just as cheap as shipping in the states.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

When I first started selling on E BAY one of the first things I sold went to Puerto Rico with free shipping...I had marked "no international shipping" and when I saw the buyer was in Puerto Rico I said oh no I just messed up and got me a big shipping bill...it was just as cheap as shipping in the states.

Yup, hard to believe. Like lookindown says the first one scared me as it was free shipping. I was very relieved to find it was same price. Interestingly I have sold three Dodge Ram truck computers to Puerto Rico three separate times. All to a ECU "rebuilder". All were good and no issues. I bet this is how places like Advance Auto suppliers get these. Shine en up and call em rebuilt!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I had done it before, I thought but I couldn't remember for sure. I've sold 12 so far this month. :thumbsup: Ready to beef up in the summer.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't listed or relisted anything for 3 weeks. Been too busy. Have sold 10 items though and still have a few listed. Probably be another month before I do anymore listings.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipped one yesterday and listed two.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Listed 17 over the last couple days. Bought a big collection of 1/32 slot cars and track. Will probably try to list some of that over the next couple days. Had a couple big sales this week so that helps.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Listed 17 over the last couple days. Bought a big collection of 1/32 slot cars and track. Will probably try to list some of that over the next couple days. Had a couple big sales this week so that helps.

I noticed all the cars, cool items to list!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread