Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
How are your sales bassmaster?

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!!!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the lot, and they were nice. I was doing good, where I was listing 10 on the weekend and selling 7-10 during the week, but I didn't list any last weekend. :laughing7: I've got a few bigger buys pending, but I'm waiting on the guys to get the money. Overall though, my sales have been better. How about yours?

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah, went to the first couple yard sales of the year. They were terrible. :BangHead: :laughing7:

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a quick update and a little rant. I opened another eBay account and I pretty much auction everything $.99 on there and just let it go. It's done very well since I started it in September. Think I'm up to 55 listings and 45 of them are auction.

The one I hate though is I currently am running one auction that is a bunch of snapback hats. I've gotten probably 15 emails of people saying I'm interested in these five hats only. Will you sell me these five hats? NO!! They are in this so you pay for everything. I want rid of all 23 hats not just five of them! No one has bid on the auction yet, there's I think 27 watchers. All of them that want those five hats. If no one bids on the lot I will start at a dollar and let them start over. I don't want to do the listing again. And I don't want to piss off everyone else who wants to buy them as well. That's kind of the point of running an auction. That everyone gets a chance to buy it and I make more money that way Duh!!

Lol[emoji23][emoji23]

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I've ramped up my listings since the beginning of march. With a basic store I get 250 free BIN & have been going over that by 30-40. Have also been running sales on some things that have been listed for quite a while, especially things that I don't have any money in. I had the best 2 days I've ever had April 1 & 2. Sold almost $1500 worth.

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got off my rear and listed a couple of items I've been meaning to list. One is a USB fob/transmitter for my son's broken wireless video game headset. I figured someone, somewhere has probably lost this thing (the size of a USB thumb drive) and could use a replacement. Couldn't find any comparable sales on eBay, so I listed it as BIN/OBO for $9 and someone snapped it up right away. In hindsight, wish I had listed it for higher; how many times have we said that before? LOL

The other item is a broken watch, selling it as-is for parts or repair. It's lower-end, but has Swiss movement, so it should sell. Saw a couple of recent sales so I'm hopeful, anyway.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sales have been slow as hell the last 2 or 3 weeks, both local and ebay. Not sure why, but I listed a bunch of stuff this weekend - hopefully that turns around.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've slowed down as well. I've got a pretty rare jitterbug that I thought would sell super quick, but I've only got one offer--that I should have accepted. :BangHead:

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Sales were going really well for me. Unfortunately my father in-law was hospitalized 2 Fridays ago & was sent home with hospice care last Tuesday. Have had a pile of in-laws coming in & out of town ever since. Between that & my Mom's dementia I haven't had enough free time to list anything new. I have managed to free up a hour or so each day to swing by the thrifts. Some good scores I'll post when I have time.

RDB

Apr 19, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does ebay allow SENTINEL206 to continue selling FAKE CSA buckles over and over IN PRIVATE AUCTIONS?

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sales were going really well for me. Unfortunately my father in-law was hospitalized 2 Fridays ago & was sent home with hospice care last Tuesday. Have had a pile of in-laws coming in & out of town ever since. Between that & my Mom's dementia I haven't had enough free time to list anything new. I have managed to free up a hour or so each day to swing by the thrifts. Some good scores I'll post when I have time.

Sorry to hear that. I'll remember your family in my prayers.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably be losing my seller status because I haven't sold 100 items in the last year. Just haven't had time to do much listing. Did put a few items up over the last few weeks. Sold 17 items in the last month. Just little things though that don't require much time or effort to ship.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does ebay allow SENTINEL206 to continue selling FAKE CSA buckles over and over IN PRIVATE AUCTIONS?
If the buyer isn't satisfied then he can return it, as the ball is in their court. I don't see anything suspect on his site right now. But then I'm no CW relic expert either.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to an auction today and didn't really have high hopes, but it turned out to be a good one. Bought several truck parts and tools. Got some good stuff to use and keep and should make a pretty good chunk on it too. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread