Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally getting around to listing some items from the storage auction. Boy Scout patches and Hippie patches from the 70's. Some of you may remember the 70's some of you may have lived the 70's but don't remember them.

DSC07089.JPG DSC07082.JPG

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of you may remember the 70's some of you may have lived the 70's but don't remember them.

boy do I remember the 70's
viet nam 3 times & Korea
got married
got divorced
moved to WA from SoCa
bought a 14 acre tree farm & victorian house in town.
got a great job, best job I ever had
got laid off
sold the farm & home
moved back to SoCa

didn't like the 80's much until the very late 80's
life's been pretty good since them.

Ok, spilled my guts, and hijacked the thread. sorry.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have as usual been slacking, I have made a few sales, nothing huge though. Just don't have the time!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!!!

Same way with me.

I got a listing promotion, but didn't get anything listed. I selected 15 items that were in unsold and hit delete instead of relist. :BangHead: It didn't ask twice either, just deleted them. :BangHead:

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bassmaster96 - I made a similar mistake the other day on my mobile app and thought I was SOL, but when I went onto my desktop computer later, I found an eBay subcategory called 'Deleted' or something along those lines, and I was able to restore my deleted listings from there. It was a separate menu option along with my actives, unsolds, solds, etc., if I remember correctly. Give that a shot. Good luck!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bassmaster96 - I made a similar mistake the other day on my mobile app and thought I was SOL, but when I went onto my desktop computer later, I found an eBay subcategory called 'Deleted' or something along those lines, and I was able to restore my deleted listings from there. It was a separate menu option along with my actives, unsolds, solds, etc., if I remember correctly. Give that a shot. Good luck!

Thanks for the info; I'll look for it! :thumbsup:

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally getting around to listing some items from the storage auction. Boy Scout patches and Hippie patches from the 70's. Some of you may remember the 70's some of you may have lived the 70's but don't remember them.

View attachment 1385057 View attachment 1385058

I used to have one of those American flag-colored "peace" fingers patches.

I also remember the "I can't believe I ate the whole thing" slogan.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the last couple weeks I've been trying to put Facebook down and the phone and TV. Just trying to get listings up. So I'll do 50 drafts of things take pictures and list them all the same time. So now I'm going through boxes of stuff that have been sitting for probably all year. It seems like every weekend even though there's hundreds of yard sales here I can't get out. Something comes up every weekend, every Saturday morning and I am stuck at home all upset I can't go shopping. Like today!! So I'm starting to go through boxes of stuff. I did 50 drafts and listed them all last night on Friday night. Currently I've done 19 more drafts tonight so I hope to put the pictures up once I get the 50 again hopefully Monday. Going through a box I find a couple nice watches. I'm going to give them to my daughter for Christmas because she wants a watch. And I have probably four of them so why not give them to her! And a nice working Elgin pocket watch.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480828735.511275.jpg

Yep, there are some Sterling cat earrings in the background. Lol. And this is just one 6 x 4 box. I have probably 30 of them. Gosh! I'm a hoarder! Sometimes I do sit at home and wonder where all my money went! Oh well good luck to everybody out there. My sales have been awful so far I hope y'all are doing better!!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only sold 5 in November. :sadsmiley: :laughing7: I've been bagging up lure lots and putting them in the little plastic totes. I'll list them whenever I get time.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 33 today. I'm up at 75 listings, would like to be back at 125 or so. I owe eBay $2.98 on my next invoice right now, so that should tell you how my sales have been. :laughing7: I just haven't had time to mess with it.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sold one Friday. I love seeing old junk leave!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've listed some, I need to list some more. Got a few together today, but no pics took or anything.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Between the holidays & the flu I've been really slack. Listed 10 items this morning & if I can get some other stuff done I'll list a few more this afternoon. I picked up some rolls of designer fabric over the weekend & hope to list those by the end of next week. That's a new area for me.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Between the holidays & the flu I've been really slack. Listed 10 items this morning & if I can get some other stuff done I'll list a few more this afternoon. I picked up some rolls of designer fabric over the weekend & hope to list those by the end of next week. That's a new area for me.

Designer fabric is definitely uncharted territory for most of us. But as long as it makes money it's all good!!!!!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm running 90 currently. Sold quite a bit of my new listings. I've got to add some inventory though.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a bunch of non sports cards (very seldom do I do sports). Broke them down to set and singles. Best so far is Illuminated (New World Order). Got a couple of watcher on 23 cards from the Nuclear War game. Garbage Pail Kids, I don't think I have the right ones. Any way I was up to 125. Having to use the free Auction since I am about out of the regular free listings, saving those for the big stuff.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interest item to be sell. Keep us all informed how it goes for you. My Brother in Law says Beans buy all the knitting stuff you can find it sells good at the flea market. Found a good deal bought up a bunch of the knitting stuff. Finally sold it last weekend, some lady was looking at it and I told her I was going to sell it to her at a good price. 3 bucks for all, of course she bought it. Saved her lots of money she said she knits all the time. Hope you have do very well.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Designer fabric is definitely uncharted territory for most of us. But as long as it makes money it's all good!

My local Goodwill puts out rolls of fabric 2-3 times a year. I've always looked but never bought. They put some out last week so I reached out to a Facebook group I belong to about selling fabric. Based on responses of other sellers I decided to give it a shot. After purchase & posting pictures I was advised to ask $10, $15, or $20 per yard depending on the pattern. It comes on rolls & I haven't had time to measure but I'm reasonably certain I have over 70 yards & paid $75 for the lot. If it works out half as well as the group said it would I'll be happy & will buy more in the future.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Listed 5 yesterday & 5 more today. In the small town I'm in my biggest issue is finding inventory so I've been looking at & buying items outside my comfort zone. No idea if it's going to work out or not....

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't listed anything new for months. It's not for a lack of inventory though. I just moved to a new house. It was a monumental and colossal task, lol. I still have a truckload of garage sale stuff I have to do something with sitting at the old place. No time for a garage sale or ebay until at least March.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread