dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I experimented with fba back in October. I spent about $200 on clearance merchandise, shipped it all off to Amazon, and then watched and waited. I ended up, after all the fees and shipping, with $600+. So a $400 profit that took me maybe 5 hours total work to get. I then got really busy at work, but I intend to spend a lot more time with Amazon this coming year.

Sweet!

Sent from an empty soda can!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas guys!!! Remember the real reason for the season! Luke 2:1-20 :thumbsup:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I hope all had a great Christmas! I know my son did! LOL Now comes the new year and I hope it's a profitable one for all!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a good one too DieselRam. Sold 1 today. Has anyone tried a junk drawer lot?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I haven't tried one, been meaning to look at those. I certainly have several piles of "goodies " I could sell as a junk drawer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried one and it has not sold yet. So I put it on the junk drawer thread on here. It needs a better picture, and they also said it would probably do better if I added some junk coins or something. I'm going to try that, and relist it, and then we'll see how it goes.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Do you have a link? I haven't seen the junk drawer thread yet.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I checked it out. So you don't have an auction running right now on it? I think the coin idea is good, maybe throw in lots of washers so it looks like it's loaded with coins! Lol

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I ran it several times, and got nothing on it at all. I'm going to put a before/after pic on that thread to see what they think.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I'll be sure to check it out.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys/gals, man what a busy holiday season! Not necessarily sales wise..... Hope it was good for all, and now
back to the old grindstone. :laughing7: I still got product, too. 8-)

Did ya'll get your free 2014 "buy it now" listings? Go check your notices and free listings counter, until Jan 4th you should get 2014 free bin listings. I did, soooooo, I'm trying to set my bin price just a little higher than some auctions(of the same item) I'll re-list tonight. If someone wants it now, great, if not, they can feel like they got a deal on the auction, for a little less (I hope).

I wish I could move more bulk volume. I tried to look in to that amazon fba program, oh lordy, I thought ebay had high fees(or did I read something wrong?). :icon_scratch:
I'm trying to figure the cost & fees vs. make some profit, where that sweet spot is, that I can live with. :dontknow:

Good luck everyone, any helpful advice is always appreciated. :notworthy:

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got the offer and listed right at all of my unsolds. I've got 3 going out from eBay tomorrow.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still in the process of just auctioning off jewelry. A lot of stuff I had listed some new listing started. I have 12 ending tonight six have bids on them totaling about $120. But as of right now I have 30 to get in the mail tomorrow will probably be more like 40 by the end of the night. That's okay though don't have anything to do tomorrow anyways!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DieselRam, I put up pictures of the new and improved (I hope) junk drawer lot on the other thread.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I think the coins help but you don't have a closer picture of them like you do your other stuff. I think the Clinton campaign buttons detract some value! Lol just joking...some!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I had thought about closer pictures of the coins. :laughing7: The Clinton pins probably will scare everyone off.

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mailed 12 things this morning and already have two more to pack up tonight. Been a crazy month.... 80 sales so far!

mickael

Jul 14, 2014
France
Detector(s) used
XP Deus - Tesoro µMax - lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never figured that I would get so many ebay members with 100% feedback that just simply do not pay...
I kind of don't get it...
on ebay if you change your mind about paying the auction they just ignore it until you give up
also you can't leave bad feedback I only have a choice of positive .. I guess because the transaction was never complete

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread