dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Do you respond to somebody who leaves your neutral feedback? I was going to write them and say

"hi I'm surprised with the neutral feedback. You didn't act like it was that big of a deal and you got the jersey for free. Five months later after the fact I get a neutral? Accidents happen you know. Oh well, I hope you've enjoyed the Jersey have a good day."

Or should I just not say anything and block her?

I would definitely block her but I would follow it with a message just like you posted here. Have you already left her feedback?

Sent from a empty soda can!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely block like DieselRam said, and I would follow up. I would also respond to her neutral feedback on your profile.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
On another note...are you guys getting best offers from people and the countering immediately only to wait a day or so to hear back if they counter, accept, or decline??? What takes them so long?? Aren't most people using smartphones???

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have noticed that DieselRam. I was getting a ton of lowballs a little while ago for some reason also. :dontknow:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Maybe it makes them feel important or something?

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not felt like a listing crap for the last couple days. I did a couple today. I think I need a day at the beach!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I have not felt like a listing crap for the last couple days. I did a couple today. I think I need a day at the beach!

Hey, could be worse. You could be stuck at home like me, sick with temperature and sore throat. I feel like I've been run over by a train! The doctor wasn't much help either...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A break is good sometimes BeachKid. I hope you get to feeling better DieselRam. I hate being sick.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys, I didn't sell one today. :laughing7: I sold 4 so far this morning and I've got 2 more that are supposed to sell based on messages. :thumbsup: Everything looks good with the paypal as well, the payments went to the right one.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
A break is good sometimes BeachKid. I hope you get to feeling better DieselRam. I hate being sick.

Well guys, I didn't sell one today. :laughing7: I sold 4 so far this morning and I've got 2 more that are supposed to sell based on messages. :thumbsup: Everything looks good with the paypal as well, the payments went to the right one.

Thanks, this sickness has had me down since Monday night. Each day is a little better and I hope to be back to work tomorrow. Well done on the sales! Glad you're PayPal is in order.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I opened a store too. We'll see how that goes. I need to run a lot more listings, so it should be a busy next few days for me.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I'll check it out. I think it will pay off for you.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like it is working so far. I sold 8 today so far. I am proud of that. I may be in the running to beat Justin for a day. :laughing7:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
8? That's fantastic!!! Well done!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, this sickness has had me down since Monday night. Each day is a little better and I hope to be back to work tomorrow. Well done on the sales! Glad you're PayPal is in order. Sent from a empty soda can!

I think I'm getting it. I've been sneezing and coughing all day. All congested just feel like yuck. Which it will probably feel a lot better tomorrow. Not really I have to pick my mom up at 2 o'clock in the morning at the airport and it's an hour from my house. And the kids will be up in the morning at 7 AM. So I'm going to try to take a nap before I go!

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not happy this evening. Went to list some saved drafts & half of them had a fee to run as auctions. Now I have to choose between picking a price for a BIN. risking people bidding an auction to a level I'm willing to accept, or paying a quarter if my somewhat reasonable auction starting price doesn't draw a bid.

I think you can request a higher limit for the number of monthly listings. They will review your seller acct and if in good standing the last 90 days they'll up it......I think that's how it works. I just read through it tonight pretty fast and haven't requested more listings. Its confusing because you can still only sell only so many but you can list more. What I got is you can list more than you can sell per month with the increase. Sorry if it's so confusing. I'll try to find the info and add a link if I can.

Well I couldn't copy the link but took a screenshot so you could see where to go to read more. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431051901.169931.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I think I'm getting it. I've been sneezing and coughing all day. All congested just feel like yuck. Which it will probably feel a lot better tomorrow. Not really I have to pick my mom up at 2 o'clock in the morning at the airport and it's an hour from my house. And the kids will be up in the morning at 7 AM. So I'm going to try to take a nap before I go!

I hope you're not getting anything like this sickness. I'm lying here and can't sleep as my throat is killing me! Anyways I hope your sales are up!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I think you can request a higher limit for the number of monthly listings. They will review your seller acct and if in good standing the last 90 days they'll up it......I think that's how it works. I just read through it tonight pretty fast and haven't requested more listings. Its confusing because you can still only sell only so many but you can list more. What I got is you can list more than you can sell per month with the increase. Sorry if it's so confusing. I'll try to find the info and add a link if I can.

Well I couldn't copy the link but took a screenshot so you could see where to go to read more. View attachment 1158406

That is interesting, I need to look into that some. Thanks!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can request more free listings every month. Also you can request more amount of money to sell as well. Every 30 days you can request more. I think I have from calling to do this like 700 free listings and $25,000 a month allowed in sales. If I ever sell $25,000 in one month I will invite everybody down for a barbecue. If I ever have 700 listings I need to quit doing eBay because I have to much junk not selling! But I sold for a jewelry store and I needed to have that higher limit.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I'll double check but I'm pretty sure y'all are confusing 2 different things. With a store you are allowed a certain number of free listings. As a seller your account has limits on the number & dollar amount of sales monthly. You can ask to have your selling limits raised at any time.....but that doesn't increase your allotment of free listings.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions