EFFIGIE for AIRBORNE80!! that i promised a long time ago..

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.

Attachments

• HPIM0709 (1024x778) (700x532).jpg
    HPIM0709 (1024x778) (700x532).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,425
  • HPIM0732 (700x532).jpg
    HPIM0732 (700x532).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,599
Upvote 0

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
tmodel said:
Digger!! i understand that the paleo indians hunted some thing called a horse with clovis points!! i have had horse for a little over [50] years, there was plenty of time after the Spanish came the first time and the time i met horse for any thing to have happend.. yes Sky good point but horse is such a unique piece of my history yes she sure is unique!!!! Terry

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sky Pilot

archer66

May 3, 2009
Northeast Missouri
I don't know if the horse is a horse or not but you don't need too much imagination to see a whole lot more "effigies" in that frame. I'm not making fun of ya T-model....just using my imagination.

I see a whale with a picture of a whale on it. I see a heart. I see a duck or goose in flight. I see the profile of a human head.

Chris

Attachments

• heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 978
  • profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 972
  • whale.jpg
    whale.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 977
  • bird.jpg
    bird.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 975

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
Cool Archer!!

But I've gotta disagree with the last one....

That's obviously an FA-18 Hornet and proof positive of ancient astronauts! :tongue3: :thumbsup:

Seriously though, that's a great collection anyone should be proud of, TModel! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Sky Pilot

OP
OP
tmodel

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
Archer!! i wondered how long it would take for some one to see the flying canadian, heart attack and nessie!!!!! i did not see the profile of a human face, i can now. nessie must be the one you call whale with picture of whale on its back. did you not see ace of spades or just not call it an effigy? Sky!! FA-18 soundies ok to me, but she has been called the flying canadian for so many years i think she will stay with it!

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
tmodel said:
Sky!! FA-18 soundies ok to me, but she has been called the flying canadian for so many years i think she will stay with it!

:icon_thumleft: I hear you TModel! "The Flying Canadian" is a fine name! :icon_thumright:

Sky Pilot

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T it sure looks like a horse but maybe a graver.Very interesting for sure. Our history with horses is limited here in Tennessee thinking maybe DeSoto was the first to come through with them ? We did have minature horses and camels about 12,000 years ago or little later though. I guess if they saw desoto they would have been in awe of such a large docile animal and would have wanted a copy of it,,,,anything is possible sir. I know they snatched their conquistador helments every chance they had haha.
Glad you are doing better and have enjoyed your post and hopefully you will be released to drive before to long.
HH
TnMtns

OP
OP
tmodel

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
Tn. there is no way you could have enjoyed this post as much as i have!!! it sure is looking good for 4/7/2011 think doc will agree!!!!! Airborne i told you i would get it posted well this is someday so here she is.. Terry

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!!! Awesome horse head and thank you for sharing this with us all!!!! You are a man of your word...... that's quality! Now... I must agree that Sky Pilot said it best and I could not agree with him more. What a fun thread you have started here my friend. I love my glass bass. and like you and your horse head... I shall keep it always :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
tmodel

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
Sky!! every thing seems to be working just as doc. said they would, so come 4/7/11 about 3:01 Pm. i should be back on the road. i am in the central highland rim area of Tennessee if in the area watch out for a 1995 white chiv pickup. i know you hope i do not drive the way i type.. Terry

OP
OP
tmodel

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
yes Air!! allways is right for me! i timed it just about right for you to get back from your Tnet vacation.. hope you got to do and enjoyed every thing you wanted to, horse and her friends are just the way i met them all those years ago, that frame was made close to fifty years a go and i have not met another effigy sense!! Terry

N

natchitoches

the Indians did make Shadow art
you should see what kind of shadow it makes

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
tmodel said:
Sky!! every thing seems to be working just as doc. said they would, so come 4/7/11 about 3:01 Pm. i should be back on the road. i am in the central highland rim area of Tennessee if in the area watch out for a 1995 white chiv pickup. i know you hope i do not drive the way i type.. Terry

I would be honored to meet you anyplace, my friend!

Your typing isn't bad at all, Terry!

I live in the southeastern part of Tennessee about 60 miles south of Knoxville, but perhaps we'll meet somewhere detecting!

Hope to see you detecting somewhere soon! :icon_thumright:

Richard

OP
OP
tmodel

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
hay Sky!! got to go back for a tune up the first one did not hold, still able to drive some, sure hope this one works i will to post photos i will some day.

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
tmodel said:
hay Sky!! got to go back for a tune up the first one did not hold, still able to drive some, sure hope this one works i will to post photos i will some day.

I pray that all works out well for you my friend, I'm sure it will! :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

I always look forward to your posts, so naturally I can't wait to see more of your photos! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Richard

OP
OP
tmodel

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
Sky!! i am a lot better never will be well but able to handle that and got to go to Ky artifact show and i think horse needs to come to a new place. Terry

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
Hey buddy!

Wow Terry, I'm sure glad you got to go to the artifact show!! :hello2:

I'm thinking things are going to get better and better for you!

Heck, I think horse is happy with whatever decision you make.

Keep in touch, it's always great to hear from you!

Richard aka Sky Pilot

OP
OP
tmodel

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
Sky!! good to hear from you, i had not seen you on line in a while. was hopping you had not quiet like some of them. any hope of you making the nov. [6th] [8AM to 3PM] artifact show at Baxter grade school in Baxter, Tennessee. may be small i do not know but at least one of our biggest collectors lives in Baxter. school is just west of hy [70 n] and [hy 56 ] crossroads [4] way stop maby we could get a Tnet reunion started? Terry

moah4me

Aug 24, 2011
caledonia new york
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
I think its just a flake if it was meant to be a horse it would have a lot more secondary flakes taking off of it i do see a horse in it though and maybe the person making the point that the flake came off of did to. I would keep it just the same and it definitely is a intersting conversation piece thanks for sharing.
Moah

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread