EIGHTH ANNUAL TREASUREHUNTERS COOKOUT!!!!

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I talked to Ben Etheridge at http://blackcoralrum.com/ and he is going to come to the Cookout and set up their traveling tiki bar for the afternoon.
These are good guys. A dollar from the sale of every bottle is donated to US Veteran's organizations and part of the take on their t-shirts and tumblers is donated as well.
They'll be offering samples and donating a bottle or two or three to the raffle or door prizes.
Black Coral Rum is a handcrafted batch-made rum made just down the road with Florida produced sugar cane, then aged in new charred white oak barrels.
Getcha sum rum. :)
If you are on Facebook, visit them here: https://www.facebook.com/Black-Coral-Rum-152259404923438/?fref=ts
bcr bikini.jpg bcr lobster.jpg

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you guys have a great time.
I'am a "shipwreck" lurker. How cool to dive in clear water, and even see a shipwreck! (treasure trove) :tongue3: Around here? You are diving in kelp beds, cloudy...and kelp. Then seaweed!!!:laughing7:
I tried it, the spear fishing...eh. Still ...no...
Have a Scotch or three....for me!!

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Chuck,

I am bringing a multi colored handmade ( by my neighbor) straw plaited beach bag for the raffle.

They go in the bush cut the palm leaves, dry them, strip them into very thin lengths, then dye them, then plait them, then sew up the bag.

A huge amount of work and a great looking custom bag.....

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi Chuck,

Can't recall if I messaged you or not about donating a couple of my books - The Treasure Galleons - for the raffle. They'll be rare first editions (just means I ran out & will print a 2nd edition after some revisions).

Now that I've posted I hope I can subscribe to this thread! Couldn't find another way to subscribe & get updates.

See y'all in a week, landlubbing doggy in tow.

http://tinyurl.com/reelnovels-amazon

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funds sent via Paypal Chuck.....

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi Chuck,

Can't recall if I messaged you or not about donating a couple of my books - The Treasure Galleons - for the raffle. They'll be rare first editions (just means I ran out & will print a 2nd edition after some revisions).

Now that I've posted I hope I can subscribe to this thread! Couldn't find another way to subscribe & get updates.

See y'all in a week, landlubbing doggy in tow.

http://tinyurl.com/reelnovels-amazon

Please bring me a signed copy, I'll give you the cash on the day...

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Tammy-

Same as well if you would please... I'd appreciate it.

AG

Absolutely. I have a limited amount left, so it's good you're telling me now!

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
agflit you're driving down here from Wisconsin? I gotta hand it to ya, that's a really dedicated treasure hunter. Make sure you look me up. I went to Milwaukee School of Engineering and I lived in the dorm next to Blatz Brewery. Spent many hours there. My uncle lived in Cudahy. I had Usinger's sausage shipped down here every year.

Last edited:

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Ag,

if it's not too late bring some Wisconsin stuff down for Pete, it bodes well for all of us to be on his good side, he's bringing dive gear for me to use and he knows stuff?....

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Ag,

if it's not too late bring some Wisconsin stuff down for Pete, it bodes well for all of us to be on his good side, he's bringing dive gear for me to use and he knows stuff?....

Brats and Blatz it is...lol

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Friends, I'm trying really hard to be there. But continued setbacks are really making it difficult to even function.

I am begging for your Prayers today to stop the Pain and generate a Healing. The excruciating Pain is debilitating and I can't function. All I can do is just lay here and try to bear it. Pain pills do nothing. Thank you. I am forever grateful to you in this time of suffering . Dell

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be sure to send up some prayers for you Dell... So sorry for your suffering... Prayer is so powerful and whether we see its results immediately, over time or sometimes it may seem like nothing comes of it at all (which I know may not sound comforting to you at present), know that prayers always are heard and God is dealing with it... Keep the faith brother...
Best, Mike (PhipsFolly)

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers to ya ,DELL from Mike & Barbara(Mischievous Mermaid)

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hope to see you at the cookout Dell, prayers said daily down here for your recovery, got friends praying for you too

Photo of the straw bag for the raffle below everything is hand made from collecting palm leaves known as tops, to varnishing the final product.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461757530.203443.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread