Etrac finds white gold

warden243

Aug 23, 2012
Was hunting in a local park this morning with my new etrac. Had found 6 wheats and some trash,
When a red pickup pulls up and the guy asks me are u for hire?so I asked what ya got ? He had lost his wedding band in November,it was a 14k white gold ring .so I said sure ill help u so he takes me to this spot there is a large metal building, a large metal fab table,and large metal stands everywhere! and then there was the light pole he was digging at by hand and lost the ring!
It took me somewhere around 15 mins to locate the ring threw all the trash and underground copper cable. But I was able to recover it. ( MY FIRST GOLD FIND EVER ) He was excited I was excited to find it,and did not even get a photo but! He rewarded me with 20 bucks and two new areas to hunt:) one of whitch he had found an old pistol and several silver quarters.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Shwicken

Jan 2, 2013
Louisville, KY
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer, My Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's really awesome! Being able to help someone and get new sites, heck ya!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

detroitdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 1000,Garrett ace 250, Technetics delta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool a good deed, and you get two new sites WTG.

echodog

Oct 29, 2012
Good stuff wtg. Returning stuff is the best makes me feel ten feet tall. Congrats and good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread