Facts about Gold

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
Here are a few examples of gold specimens. The three small examples were found in the flower bed at my Doctors office and the big was found in the Dixie Valley…So..keep your eyes open all the time…Gold is where you find it..

I have seen that second picture before, can't remember where
but I know I have seen it somewhere before, is that your
picture Art?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
ART... to be blunt, which you may or may not understand, what in the hell are you talking about?
Just giving information for those people who own LRL’s and MFD’s..They need to know so they don’t get ripped off by the gold buyers. After all they are Treasure Hunters and own equipment that can locate gold..
picture Art?
Yes they both are my photo’s and my finds…They are both here on T-Net in other places…

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
picture Art?
Yes they both are my photo’s and my finds…They are both here on T-Net in other places…

Wow, you claim you have found pounds and pounds of gold,
yet you have to reuse the same pictures over and over,
that's odd.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Wow, you claim you have found pounds and pounds of gold,
yet you have to reuse the same pictures over and over,
that's odd.
If you had a memory that could be counted on you would remember the my answer

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
If you had a memory that could be counted on you would remember the my answer

The my answer??? Does this mean something
or is it secret geezer code.

Art your blinker is on again.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The my answer??? Does this mean something
or is it secret geezer code.

Art your blinker is on again.

How did I know that you would ask me that question again? It seems that you must think it is an important question...I have answered it at least 4 times on this board..Go fish for the answer..

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
Oh you knew what I was going to say eh.

The my answer THE MY what's that mean?

and the answer, huh? there was a question?

You really need a time out there old timer.

Well feel free to predict what my next post
will be.

Waiting :o

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Oh you knew what I was going to say eh.

The my answer THE MY what's that mean?

and the answer, huh? there was a question?

You really need a time out there old timer.

Well feel free to predict what my next post
will be.
Just like the subject of LRL’s and MFD’s it is real obvious you know nothing about seeking gold..So making rotten posts seem to be the extend of your knowledge….

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I went out yesterday to look at a gold vein..I did not find where it came to the surface but I did today. I took a small sample just to test how much gold is in this vein. It is a very small stringer. To process this I use a 2x 6 box with plywood on the bottom. I pour the material in and place thick piece of steel on top of it. I then pound it with a 5 pound sledge hammer. I then sort the pieces out that show gold. I then take one of those Metal Post Drivers and put a little material in it. Place it in the box and using a 11 pound Pry Bar with one flat end on it and pound this material into dust..This takes time and is hard work…When I get it all processed I will take the dust down to the river and pan the gold out of it..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gold shows

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 294

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

It's nice that you want to post information about gold prospecting.

Too bad there isn't a whole separate section for that kind of stuff, it would be great!

Oops....Wait a minute! By gosh there already is a whole section for that. It's listed on the main index page, too. How about that?

And you'll never guess what it's called....

Gold Prospecting

Well, how about them apples, huh?

I guess that section name was so strange that you couldn't find it. Well, now you know.

So, why don't you put your posts on LRL prospecting over there? (Besides the fact that all the real prospectors will laugh you right out of their neighborhood.)

:laughing7:

Big Four Proofs of LRLs Fraud

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I'd just like to mention that some psychopathic disorders are easy to pick up by close association if you are naturally prone to them.
Partly due to "normalcy bias" once you get used to it. Are you getting used to it????

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee EE THr…Learn something about Treasure Hunting before you try to talk about it..I am a successful prospector..I am here to teach people about using LRL’s and MFD’s..You and your kind are just a bump in the road…….

How to sell the gold you find

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 232

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Actually, "natural" gold, sold to a retailer, usually gets anywhere from spot to two or three times spot. This is because of it's aesthetic value. The larger the nuggets, the higher above spot it gets. It's kind of like jewelry, and is common to be used as-is on jewelry.

If it's still embedded in it's natural matrix, it gets even more. For example, a piece of quarts with visible gold. These are called specimen pieces, and ounce for ounce, pay the best.

Cash-4-Gold (and others like it) has been reported to usually pay 7% of spot; and if that price is refused, they will go higher, to 12%, 17%, or sometimes the max of 20% of spot, if you complain loud enough.

Like I said, you would get laughed out of the "Gold Prospecting" section.

I think you're just trying to start another phony topic, in hopes it will give you an arena to mention the products of the people you work for. That's pretty obvious.

Big Four Proofs of LRLs Fraud

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions