Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 221

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Actually, those "pay dirt" bags have been found to contain tiny man-made pieces of low alloy, rather than the 90% to 98% gold which is usual for placer gold and even specks of metallic gold which are sometimes in crushed hard-rock ore.

That's the only way they can afford to sell "guaranteed pay dirt."

(Duh)

Haven't you ever wondered why they don't just recover all this gold in that dirt, themselves, and save all the advertising expenses (often full-page, color ads)?

Big Four Proofs of LRLs Fraud

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE THr~
Haven't you ever wondered why they don't just recover all this gold in that dirt, themselves, and save all the advertising expenses (often full-page, color ads)?
No I have not…Do you know how much it would cost them to process these cons ? Do you know what the laws are in that area ?
I had a claim up by Foresthill California…I was allowed to operate for two hours a day by the Forest service laws…I had an investment in equipment of $150,000.00. I made money but the restrictions and harassment made it impossible to stay there…Just maybe I should have went the “pay dirt “ way…Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

You missed the concept of my message.

However, your reasoning is illogical, anyway. They don't need to process their "cons" at their claim site, so that is irrelevant.

The thing is, it has been discovered that they are loading dirt with man-made alloys, and usually a little black sand. No placer, or ore derived, "gold" has that type of alloy. It's not "natural" gold. Get it? And the alloy is very low in gold.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You missed the concept of my message.
However, your reasoning is illogical, anyway. They don't need to process their "cons" at their claim site, so that is irrelevant.
The thing is, it has been discovered that they are loading dirt with man-made alloys, and usually a little black sand. No placer, or ore derived, "gold" has that type of alloy. It's not "natural" gold. Get it? And the alloy is very low in gold.

Your lack of knowledge is showing again..Try to find out what the two types of mining claims are..

Attachments

• Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 360
  • tim18.jpg
    tim18.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 359
  • Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 362

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Art,
Thanks for your continued comments in the face of the naysayers, it is helpful
to myself and others. I can't explain why dowsing works, but I can definitely
have rods cross when I walk over a hose with water running through it. I have
also watched 4 different recoveries by dowsers, so I am willing to believe.
Question for SWR and other naysayers:
Do you guys go into churches that you don't agree with and constantly tell
everyone that they are wrong? I bet you don't, I am curious why you wander
all over the forum looking for people to argue with. You obviously don't have
time to get out into the field. Why don't you just stay out of everyone else's
business and do something else? Where is the profit?
Just rhetorical questions, I have no wish to get into an argument with you over
it.
Cheers
Rich

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Rich---

You didn't mention my name, but just for the record, I don't contest dowsing itself.

It's the LRLs, with nonsensical "electronics" which have no real meaning, high price tags, and misleading advertising. That's what bothers me.

And people who continually promote these high priced frauds, and tell tall tales about finding big time treasures, and get all huffy and insult anyone who asks them to prove their stories. This, when tons of metal detector users, rather than bragging and insulting, are posting their finds every day, including videos from time-to-time.

These promoters have a solution for handling those they call "skeptics." That would be simply taking a video camera along on their "many treasure hunts," and showing the locating, identifying, and digging in undisturbed soil, some kind of treasure.

But no, they just get ticked off and insult people instead. Why? It's not helping their credibility any at all, and only makes people more certain that they are con-artists who are working for the LRL makers! So they are causing their own problem, and trying to blame it on those logical and realistic people who see through their game. This scenario follows this same cycle, time and again, on and on. Any rational person would either quit bragging, or man-up and show the easily obtainable proof.

:dontknow:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank You rich…I do this for guys like you..People who are not a afraid to learn how this world works.
More how to sell gold

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 343
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey rich..You have to excuse SWR for having temper tantrums. At an early age he went to a local Easter Egg Hunt..He did not find any Easter Eggs..so his goal in live is to stop people from hunting because his logic was twisted at an early age…Art

Attachments

• 5b.jpg
    5b.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 346
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Well, your last two scans were pretty much OK. I think the prices are still low, though.
1/6 screen meant there are six pieces to an inch. Even 1/8" natural gold pieces are often used in jewelry, and therefore are priced above spot.
So you are saying that all gold buyers are ripping us off ?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Well, your last two scans were pretty much OK. I think the prices are still low, though.
1/6 screen meant there are six pieces to an inch. Even 1/8" natural gold pieces are often used in jewelry, and therefore are priced above spot.
So you are saying that all gold buyers are ripping us off ?

Attachments

• 7 jpj.jpg
    7 jpj.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 337

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

I'm saying exactly what I said. Take it for what it's worth.

Different people pay different prices for various things, and sell for different prices.

One guy might sell his used car for a certain amount, and the next day someone else might get much more than that for the exact same model and year and condition. Things are worth what you can get for them, at the time and place you sell them.

Some people sell their flour gold for 90% assayed spot to a certain refinery. Others sell theirs to another refinery that pays 98%. Also, some refineries lowball the true weight or assay.

Some specimen and nugget buyers may pay differently, depending on their sales demands. If they don't sell much of that stuff, then they don't need to buy much of it, so they won't be anxious to pay top prices. Others, who have a rapid turnover, could par a lot more, because they need to buy a lot more, and they will make greater daily profits by selling at high volume.

Just because some places pay higher or lower doesn't mean sombody is cheating you, but it doesn't mean they aren't, either.

Diohuni

Greenie
Feb 15, 2011
To anyone who thinks dowsing works, just head off to your nearest major University physics lab and ask them to set up some properly controlled double blind tests.

If you can prove it, prove it. If you can't, shut up.

Because a belief in dowsing, combined with corruption and fraud can lead to blown up bodies, but never, ever, ever gold, except by random chance.

Otherwise, all the users would be inordinately rich by now, wouldn't they?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Sorry Dick, you just came in a few years too late. A lot of successful dowsers and LRL users here and guess what???? They don't care what you think or say. It won't change what happens out in the field. And as far as furnishing PROOF, a lot of that has happened. Of course not good enough for some. Who cares??? We keep on with what we want to do. You are not smart enough to know I should and should not do. That is a condition in your mind. It's classic. Could be treatable if it hasn't progressed too far. Your next few posts will determine how far it has went.

Good luck on your bomb thing.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
re: Dowsing proof scientifically
There are many things that we can't yet prove scientifically yet we use them everday.
1. Aspirin comes to mind. It wasn't known until 1971 how aspirin worked, (blocking Prostaglandins)
but we sure used it to block pain before that and most people didn't question its scientific basis.
2.Acupuncture wasn't understood or believed by America in general until Nixon visited China, but the
Chinese believed it worked and used it for thousands of years, now many Americans use it without
scientific proof.
3. Gravity is still not understood, but I bet all of you use it daily. Heck if there was no gravity when
birds died they would all be floating around up in the air, but that doesn't happen. Ah, proof.
On another subject, dowsers generally look for larger targets and of course the larger targets won't
get talked about so don't expect to hear about dowsing recoveries.
I can tell you that I easily found 4 silver veins with a LRL, but they are in a Wilderness area,
so no digging, no$
Take care,
Rich

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Most of the skeptics are just that. People looking for enough proof one way or the other to give them a correct view.

Some people with serious mental problems are also on here. Many members have pointed it out to them as a way to help them.

Unfortunately denial is part of their disease.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread