Fimd of a lifetime key indian Thread & Consiquences of Lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure does look like the same coin to me but im certainly no expert. Why would finder78 post someone elses coin as theirs? Are there prizes to be won(other than banner)? Would someone really be that bored and needing attention? I guess...

Why do this? We all work really hard at our hobby(hard work that is fun, mind you) and for you to post someone else's find is absurd!

If you want attention.. you could of atleast robbed a coin store, got a XF 1877, than take a pic of it and claim you dug it out of the ground instead of copying from another member

Serious? I am new to this site and hobby but that seems just.........Wrong.

Look at the same white granite in the back of both pictures pity

Nobody, and I mean nobody, finds a hundred indians in a field. Nobody. If they did, they would have pulled a lot of nice silver too. Nice finds! :occasion14:

I willhave 2lay them allout I have about 130 of the somekey dates in a indian bookbut I will post them.I found over 30 in 2 hours in this fiesl

30 IH cents in 2 hours?? :laughing7: His stories are almost as compelling as his spelling and grammar! :munky2:

This thread is locked! I see the fraud also...thanks for those who reported. Finder78 will be dealt with.

finder78 & his Aliases Digger78, and hunter78

Has been banned for Life
for posting another members find as his Own.

lil chica hunter Banned for Life - is proven LIAR

Was hikking and i dicided to walk off the trail about a mile, it was a stupid idea, but i stumbled across a trench from an old war, i was so fasinated by it i walk down next to it for awile, then i saw it..... An old skelliton holding a worn out gun shapped object
WOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry but I imagine an "old war trench" not being known especially if there is remains, where are you located? Do you have any idea of what war? Also if there was a skeleton it would of been spread all over by animals and the most of the bones eaten by rodents. We need pictures, that is the only way people will offically confirm your find.

Why is going off the trail a syupid idea? I hunt in the woods all the time for deer antlers and I never follow the trails.

Hey you never know what's out there but a picture would be nice.. This would be an interesting find.....

I believe ya kid and post whatever you wish, pics or no pics...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back