DetectorPro head hunter pulse

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 872
Upvote 0
T

TreasureTales

Welcome to TreasureNet. Glad to have you aboard. Looks like a big, heavy bracelet. How many carats? Is the ring junk or is it silver or ?? Nice haul.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard.

That is a great find. I would hit that area again. You may find some more. Looks like you got your gas money back in clad too. Glad to have you with us.

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
looks like you had a very good day, congrats to you !

dehaan24

Apr 17, 2007
NW LP Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Congrats. ;D I am not 100% sure but I believe the A.V.C stands for Antelope Valley College out of L.A. Wish I had your luck
HH

T

TreasureTales

Just looked at that bracelet again. The letters A.Z. have periods after them, the C doesn't.And the spacing of the letters is uneven. Strange. You'd think something as valuable as that much gold would have all the periods after the initials and the spacing more even, wouldn't you? Hmmm

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome & great job on the gold.
What is that token up top, and the piece with the face on it in the lower right?
Congrats,
MM

OP
OP
jlv956

jlv956

Jan 24, 2007
Brownsville Texas
Detector(s) used
DetectorPro head hunter pulse
The Bracelet was 14k gold after all. I took it to the mall jewelry store for estimate. I was told it had a value of $300.00 ( gold Weight). As far as the period after the last letter I agree if I had this made I would have added the last period. Also There was gum on the clasp. It was broken and then secured with chewing gum. As for the ring in the picture, it is gold plated steel. I found it in an abandoned housing project.

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That bracelet has to be worth more than $300.00...14K...how heavy is it?

T

TreasureTales

jlv956 said:
The Bracelet was 14k gold after all. I took it to the mall jewelry store for estimate. I was told it had a value of $300.00 ( gold Weight). As far as the period after the last letter I agree if I had this made I would have added the last period. Also There was gum on the clasp. It was broken and then secured with chewing gum. As for the ring in the picture, it is gold plated steel. I found it in an abandoned housing project.

$300.00 for your first gold! That is just plain great!!! Congrats. And thanks for the info on the ring. :) Here's hoping you find more and soon. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread