mobrigade

Feb 23, 2005
Missouri

Attachments

• Mvc-025s.jpg
    Mvc-025s.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 949
Re: Finds from j.d. in Missouri's Hunt

Awesome...I love seeing that Civil War lead!

Very Nice and to think of all the great memories from the hunt is really cool. Thanks for posting your finds!

Them are some nice finds, glad to hear everyone had a great time.
Best Regards, Ray

That was a lotta fun, wasn't it! We gotta do that again!

Congrats on those finds! Awesome!

Nana ;)

Yea, it was a lotta fun. Ready to do it again!!

Great finds!

;) RR

Nice finds mobrigade! Where's the next hunt JD? I like those CW camp sites! Got any more? There was a battle not too far north of you. Have you hunted there yet? Here's a hint - it's about 40 miles north of your house. ;)

Keith, Are you refering to the Mt. Zion Church skirmish. I hunted that about 25 years ago when I was high school.....Found 1 musketball there......It's a neat old church building!! Nascarfan

Although my old tired back gave out on me and I had to go sit with the ASSes I did find a fired minnie ball. I was surprised so much stuff was found especially after finding out how hard it had been hunted before. You did great mobrigade, you would have won the prize if there was one...I think? Great stuff! Monty

Big Congrats! Reely nice stuff. Maybe I'll make it next time.

Good stuff~

HH

Lonewolf, you should have been there but it was during the time you were in hybernatioin I think? It was great fun, especially putting faces with the posts you read all the time. Monty

Gotta love it , nice finds, Fossis...........

Possible we may make the next hunt as well... not too far from Kentucky, Indiana, and Missouri.... one hour away from any of these States.. will keep a eye on the boards for future postings of hunts...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back