First for me

Rustystcloud

Oct 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Although the silver AG didn't pour out of my boxes today I did get a FIRST. Hit my first ever commemorative half dollar. 1991 Mount Rushmore golden anniversary S

image.jpg

Upvote 0

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool coin, i found one a while back back but yours is in muuuuuch nicer condition

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Great looking coin Rusty! Seems like the most common commem people find is the '86 Statue of Liberty. Your coin is a more unusual find and a beauty for sure!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love finding commems even if they're not silver! Congrats on that awesome coin!
HH!
BRChiver

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice find! So nice, I liked it twice! (Since you put two different pics on here of it! :) )

HH!

- DS

OP
OP
R

Rustystcloud

Oct 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Great looking coin Rusty! Seems like the most common commem people find is the '86 Statue of Liberty. Your coin is a more unusual find and a beauty for sure!

WOW, this is a little scary. Found this in my first box today. 86' liberty.

image.jpg

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Rusty, nice Comems, I haven't found any in some time, but have accumulated many over the yrs. They are always a great find for me too, even if they aren't Silver. HH, Maverick.

Just curious, have you posted on our " explain your user name and avatar thread"? Was wondering what the stcloud stood for in your username.

OP
OP
R

Rustystcloud

Oct 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol....u seem to have found a small batch of commems. Maybe u can find an '82 GW soon too. Now if that forecast comes true that would be real scary huh? lol

I read your post and then hit the commem and had to go grab my iPad and re-read your post. If I hit the 82' on Friday you will be the first to know silverface!
Happy hunting!

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol....ok good luck Rusty! And the '82 George Washington halves are the only silver half commems too so that would sure be a nice one to find. U seem to be doing great in a short amount of time....keep on searching! :thumbsup:

HH!

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going!

I'd love to find more commemoratives in my halves, even if they aren't Ag. I found a U.S. Capitol half in a box once, but that's it as far as commemoratives (early or modern).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread