fireford10

Apr 4, 2013
Bossier City, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took the kids to the playground at the school close by today for a little bit and found my first gold. I had made up my mind before ever getting out of the jeep that i was going to dig everything above an IRON ID. This was my second "pull tab" hit and turned out to be a 24" 14k ITALY chain. SWEEET! Also my 4 year old kept asking for my pro pointer so i gave it to him walking back to the jeep and he turned it on and stuck it to the ground, and ill be damned if he didnt get his very first find (i had to help dig it of course). great day for both of us.

Attachments

• april, zoo 003.JPG
    april, zoo 003.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 312
  • april, zoo 005.JPG
    april, zoo 005.JPG
    748.4 KB · Views: 335
  • april, zoo 009.JPG
    april, zoo 009.JPG
    434.1 KB · Views: 311
  • april, zoo 010.JPG
    april, zoo 010.JPG
    397.1 KB · Views: 292
Upvote 10
What a cutie!! Looks like you had a lot of fun =) Grats on the necklace as well!!:hello2:

That's one heck of a chain.looks like yaw had a ball.way to go buddy

chain is pretty sweet! There are a lot of fakes out there, probably not a bad idea to get it tested just to be 100% sure

Looks like father and son both followed that little three letter word "try" and both hit pay dirt both in finds and in togetherness! Great post.................63bkpkr

That chain looks nothing like a pull tab, LOL. Congrats!

excellent! congrats to the both of ya!

Great finds and great pictures
perfect10.gif

Very cool! it is fun taking the kids out!

You sure had a good day. That's why I dig all my pull tabs. Never know when it will be gold.

chain is pretty sweet! There are a lot of fakes out there, probably not a bad idea to get it tested just to be 100% sure

:BangHead::censored:.........................i regret to inform yall that this chain i found is a fake. A well stamped FAKE. ughhhh. thought i had me some cash coming my way. Oh well. ill hit it one day.

:BangHead::censored:.........................i regret to inform yall that this chain i found is a fake. A well stamped FAKE. ughhhh. thought i had me some cash coming my way. Oh well. ill hit it one day.
Sorry it turned out that way, but at least you had a nice time out with your little helper. I find that my ProPointer is like a magic wand when the kids are around. They all want to find treasure with it!

Great find. Congrats! I can't wait till my first gold find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back