First Half Dollar Box

Miroku

Mar 24, 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
So I bought my first half dollar box today from my companies supply at brinks. I know it probably wasn't the best move but I couldn't find any at my branch and this was the only place I could buy them. It was a skunk and made me pretty sad :( I don't know whether to buy another box or to give up on the half dollars. Most videos I see are either old or people finding good stuff at banks.

Upvote 0

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Miroku

Miroku

Mar 24, 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
No big bill I presume since they have a contract. Yeah just taking them home is easier, dumping them is always a chore though. :)

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah if dumping them was easier i would up my amount i look through. At the moment though i have way more dump banks than pick up banks and its still a hassle since i don't take more than 2k to one branch to put into coinlok bags. I have one bank that i dump at also and they will take as much as i want to give them but they are sooooo nice i don't like to take them too much when i can help it, this week i took them 5k total and they laughed and said they had new tellers training and it was a perfect time to train them on the coin machine =)

hikerdude

Jan 31, 2013
Palmdale, California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 2200 Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6 40% is pretty good.............. your hooked now. :laughing7: I'm not cut out for buying boxes and that's a good thing for the rest of you. I did get one 90 and one 40 from $53.00 my bank teller said she had. I buy just when my bank tells me they have something interesting. Buy the way, I lost the 40% out of my pocket somewhere? Seems I lose everything.
I'm sticking to md'ing, I'm up to 18 silver coins so far this month :).
Good luck

OP
OP
Miroku

Miroku

Mar 24, 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
So I keep getting these green and white rolls. They have nothing in them. They seem to be someones dump. I have good faith though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions