First Half Dollar Box

Miroku

Mar 24, 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
So I bought my first half dollar box today from my companies supply at brinks. I know it probably wasn't the best move but I couldn't find any at my branch and this was the only place I could buy them. It was a skunk and made me pretty sad :( I don't know whether to buy another box or to give up on the half dollars. Most videos I see are either old or people finding good stuff at banks.

Upvote 0

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good situation you got there with your boss letting you order boxes and i assume pick them right back up at the gas station. Is much nicer than having to scurry around banks and such to pick up and drop off. Hope he doesn't get a huge bill when the yearly bill comes lol

OP
OP
Miroku

Miroku

Mar 24, 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
No big bill I presume since they have a contract. Yeah just taking them home is easier, dumping them is always a chore though. :)

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah if dumping them was easier i would up my amount i look through. At the moment though i have way more dump banks than pick up banks and its still a hassle since i don't take more than 2k to one branch to put into coinlok bags. I have one bank that i dump at also and they will take as much as i want to give them but they are sooooo nice i don't like to take them too much when i can help it, this week i took them 5k total and they laughed and said they had new tellers training and it was a perfect time to train them on the coin machine =)

hikerdude

Jan 31, 2013
Palmdale, California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 2200 Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6 40% is pretty good.............. your hooked now. :laughing7: I'm not cut out for buying boxes and that's a good thing for the rest of you. I did get one 90 and one 40 from $53.00 my bank teller said she had. I buy just when my bank tells me they have something interesting. Buy the way, I lost the 40% out of my pocket somewhere? Seems I lose everything.
I'm sticking to md'ing, I'm up to 18 silver coins so far this month :).
Good luck

OP
OP
Miroku

Miroku

Mar 24, 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
So I keep getting these green and white rolls. They have nothing in them. They seem to be someones dump. I have good faith though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread