OP
OP
Libralabsoldier

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Thanks. This vacation has been kind of rough because I am having to take pain meds for a possible herniated disc. I wont know for sure until wednesday when I get an MRI done. IF they do back surgery, my miliatary career is pretty much over and done. I just went and did my job. The real heroes are the guys who are out their trying to make the world a better place. Iraq is far safer than it was a few years ago, and Afghanistan is getting better as well.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find, and good looking out. You're the 3rd story this week finding silver in an odd way. You and another found it in a coinstar, the 3rd got it in his change. Seems to be more and more silver floating in circulation. Again, good head's up and HH

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal - take silver any way you can get it!

HH

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: wtg on th eye find

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Way to go on the silver find :headbang: How are things in OK? I wondered if we would hear from you soon with some good finds.
I finally broke into the silver with a 1964 Rosie found in a tot lot of all places. Continue with the good finds.
Dustbuster

OP
OP
Libralabsoldier

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
My daughter who is the luckiest kid I know found a AU 1948 wheatie in some change herself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread