Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo-764.JPG my boy with his first barracuda. The boy swims like a fish but.......mom wont let him on the dock without his water wings on.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo-765.JPG the rain dosent stop him either !! Thanks jeff, must be from his moms side !!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I meant the barracuda

just kidding

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1530908 my boy with his first barracuda. The boy swims like a fish but.......mom wont let him on the dock without his water wings on.

I'm with mom on that one! We've got a life jacket rule for the pond.

You guys posting pics of all your cute kids really pulls on a grandma's heart strings.:love1:

Last edited:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
big fish 5-14 (1).JPG
Here's one 4U :)

Kickitin

Greenie
Mar 28, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bass.jpg

Late bedding Bass. I spent most of May working on the boat but found a few minutes late in the season, when most were off of their beds and got this one.

Woke the wife up from a nap to take the pic. lol

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

Nice striper. 18-20 lbs?

View attachment 1531069

Late bedding Bass. I spent most of May working on the boat but found a few minutes late in the season, when most were off of their beds and got this one.

Man it's only been one week of winter and you've already given me spring fever! I love the campground life. Nice bass. Your wife has a great smile!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1531069

Oh ya......nice striper RTR. Seems like theres a large community of striped bass fisherman here at T-Net. There have been several nice stripers posted here. Hey RTR welcome to t-net !! Ive been enjoying your posts on the random picture thread also. Congrats on the striper. Shes a real beaut !!

Welcome kickitin, thats a sweet large mouth !! That had to be a nice battle. Hard to get the bites late in the season, so I know how tuff it is to land them late in the season like that. The bass fishing is on fire down here right now. South Florida is a bit different than every where else. Congrats on that lunker bass and once more welcome to t-net. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with mom on that one! We've got a life jacket rule for the pond.

You guys posting pics of all your cute kids really pulls on a grandma's heart strings.:love1:

Wrightdigger , let me tell you how much fun were having these days. The boy is 5 and he still thinks daddy is the coolest guy on the planet. Im enjoying every minute of our time together. I know, I know.... wait till hes 13 he wont want to be anywhere near you is what everyone says. So I just have to enjoy every minute that I can when we hang out together. Its been real fun this last year especially !! So many things to still do together. I got the feeling ill be posting a lot more pics of him and his fishing feats in the future !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like quite an incredible lake....cant believe ive never even herd of it until you started to post. I know from your posts that you can also catch very nice redwood benches too. Lol !! 53 pound striper is some kind of monster !!! Wow !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heading out in an hour to sailfish today. Its been slow this week, only catching king fish and mutton snappers. Ill try and collect up some pics of the last week and post them. Good luck treasure hunting and fishing everyone !!!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Wrightdigger , let me tell you how much fun were having these days. The boy is 5 and he still thinks daddy is the coolest guy on the planet. Im enjoying every minute of our time together. I know, I know.... wait till hes 13 he wont want to be anywhere near you is what everyone says. So I just have to enjoy every minute that I can when we hang out together. Its been real fun this last year especially !! So many things to still do together. I got the feeling ill be posting a lot more pics of him and his fishing feats in the future !!

I was going to warn you about those teenage years. Just be your best and pray for the rest.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool link. Lots of good information. Mr. Wrightdigger would like to know how big the walleye get?

Someone about 3 months ago caught & released one almost 40 pounds.Every summer one of the marinas has a tournament for the biggest Musky over 20 pounds.For a payout of $15,000 . But,No one has taken the prize yet.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting