Fishing Anyone????

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
These are the baits that the girls and I have found last spring and 9 of them so far this year....The blue and white Little Cleo Wigl is my favorite... The Muskey Whacker is 16 x 3 and I think I will hang onto that ! ;) Everytime the ice starts to go out,we find them along the banks.....Might not classify as treasure....but somebody somewhere was swearing over their loss! ;)

Attachments

• Gypsysawmillmarch2506 014.jpg
    Gypsysawmillmarch2506 014.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 646
  • Gypsysawmillmarch2506 015.jpg
    Gypsysawmillmarch2506 015.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 641
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
lookingaround said:
hello every one i am new,
i was wondering to the person who found the fishing stuff, did you use a magnet that you threw into the water?

Although I have a a 150 lb pull magnet for "fishing" under dams and bridges ....all of these were found by walking the shorelines of rivers and lakes....as soon as the ice goes out is the best time.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Maybe you can find a nice piece of driftwood, hook 'em on it and make a display. You can get replacement hooks and rings or salvage some off of other less appealing lures.

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Yep Gypsy you should open up a fishing shop with Cheyenne. I love fishing also and those lures are pricey to say the least. You've definately got treasure there.

Smartin

Feb 4, 2006
Kingston, Tennessee
Gypsy,

You know fishing is alot like detectn. Your never sure what your going to pull up!
Great collection of lures, I'd say make a display out of 'em.They'd make for some nice conversation.

Keep up the great post,
Smartin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread