Flea market pricing is HARD!!! (Also, I had an estate score today!!!)

Cosmo

Aug 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
We've toyed with that too...maybe selling in lots of 10. Packaging them would be a hassle.

Too late now, but I've seen people in my area sell cans in lots. They lay the cans (end to end & side by side) on a cardboard piece & wrap the whole thing in plastic cling wrap. Makes a fairly attractive package if you are neat & have all the can labels facing out.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a small collection of about 50 beer cans from the 70's. Iron City Pittsburgh Steeler ones, Billy Beer, Tenant's Lager with the sexy women on them, Harley Beer, etc.. I ended up giving them away at my last yard sale. Good luck.

Sounds a lot like the remnants of my collection

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is easy. You don't have to take them all, so try at $2 and see what happens.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds a lot like the remnants of my collection
LOL. These came from an estate sale. Paid too much ($10 for the box full) but too little for some other items at the same sale, so giving them away for free didn't hurt any. I just wanted to get rid of them to make space for more "junk". If I was into selling at the flea market, I probably wouldn't have given them away. I did research the ones I had and there were a few that sold on ebay for $5 or more each, plus shipping. So I don't think $2 is off base, they are from the same era.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread