Saturday morning finds.

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not posted anything for awhile so I figured I would post this, I went to a Estate sale scheduled to start at 9:00am Sat. morning, I got there around 8:15, they were still setting up when I noticed this old detector sitting there, I asked the guy how much for the detector and he said which one,the old one or the new one and then he pointed at the DFX that i didn't notice. I said the new one, he than said that one is $200.00, so I countered with how about $100.00 and he said okay! He than threw in the old one also, I asked what did his dad dig with and he threw in his digging apron that had the whites bullseye pinpointer in it also. Right on! Thanks for looking .........Scott.

Attachments

• 9-14-13.jpg
    9-14-13.jpg
    653.2 KB · Views: 158

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the old Teknetics Coin Computer works, that will pay for the lot. I paid $5 for one in great condition a couple of years ago and it sold on ebay for around $150.

Great deal.

OP
OP
Rodbuster209

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys for the kind replies. I intend on selling both detectors, I will try out the DFX before selling it though! Good luck!.............Scott.

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent score! Those old Teknetics can bring good money even if some of the battery clips are broken which was common on those. They were excellent detectors for thier time, I loved mine.

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread