Food/Drink check. What are you eating/drinking right now?

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Me wife made crock pot bar-b-que pork...tatters...corn and peas with real butter...

Lime Cactus Ultra as a wash....(ice cold)

Now for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
lol.

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cappy Z. said:
I am posting this only to flaunt..

I am in the process of devouring homemade fudge walnut brownies..as many as I can stuff in.. and washing them down with fresh coffee laced with banana and vanilla extract, chocolate, and cream...did I mention the sugar?

Ahhhhhh.

Now I gotta go find something that is real fattening. It's midnight and you done give me the munchies, lol...

Have a great night Cappy!!!

DANGLANGLEY

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I guess I want everyone to know that I just got done eating a chicken and dumpling MRE. Of course it was pretty good. The MRE's haev come a long way. Of course I will be here ofr 14 more days, so I am grabbing a few extra for emergency if you get my drift!

jayallday14

Jul 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Minelab Excal 1000
You all make me sick!! Eating all that good food! Just kidding....I have had nothing but chicken breast and salads for almost a whole year now. The chowhalls here do have an ok selection..but its quicker to get chicken breast and salad. The upside to it all is I have lost alot of weight. I am 38 and now sit at my age 21 weight. But soon...I will be back in the land of all you can restaurants......Where are my buffet pants?? The ones with the elastic waistband.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Just finished up some round steak that's been marinating in Catalina & French dressing for 'bout 3
days & cooked over charcoal. Served with some home-made pierogis(some potato & cheese & some
sauerkraut filled) sauteed in butter & onions. Washed down by a nice cold Porter beer. Those frozen
store bought pierogis can't come close.

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
My usual late-night snack: burgundy and cheese.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Tubecity said:
Just finished up some round steak that's been marinating in Catalina & French dressing for 'bout 3
days & cooked over charcoal. Served with some home-made pierogis(some potato & cheese & some
sauerkraut filled) sauteed in butter & onions. Washed down by a nice cold Porter beer. Those frozen
store bought pierogis can't come close.

Now this is killing me!! I just knew that some day you and I would have something BIG in common.

Home made perogies...... now we are legitimate dough boys...lol.

Whether you spell it pierogi, piroghi or pierogie, authentic homemade pierogies are a delicious treat and a Pittsburgh tradition. In Pittsburgh they eat more than 11 times the pierogies of any other city in the nation, according to a recent survey, with pierogi fillings ranging from standard potato and cheese to sweet prune

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got over being sick and now have my taste buds back and eating everything,wife's in the kitchen making Porkchops and I've been hooked on Cerry Coke now for sometime.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't even pronounce some of that food let alone eat it. It reminds me of what I heard on TV. Sushi is called bait where I come from. Monty

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Monty, we don't do sushi around here either. But I think you might change your mind with a couple
of potato-cheese filled pierogis fried in butter & onions, fried pork chops on the side & a good mushroom
gravy made from them pork drippings spooned over it. I'll betcha that knife & fork degree kicks in & you
won't mind the taste at all. :wink:

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

...of potato-cheese filled pierogis fried in butter & onions(Tubecity)

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread