Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
I think I do as well,and the blaze as well but it isn't as simple as look quickly down once you have found the blaze.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JUST A THOUGHT FELLOWS

Just a thought fellows. Ever enter your mind that Fenn just may be using the word BLAZE as a metaphor in his poem map?

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FOR THE EYES OF NVRADAR AND HOBO ONLY

Just for you 2.
The great Panamanian boxer Robert Duran was known as manos de piedra, may address you 2 as cerebro de piedra?

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the blaze is a natural occurring formation that he hid the treasure under and may have nothing to due with FF engraving anything. 'Blaze' simply may mean 'X marks the spot'. Like I said there is another line in the poem that re-enforces what the blaze actually is. If he did carve something into where I think it's stashed it might speed up pinpointing the chest but only by a few minutes. If he did carve something, he would have carved his own personal blaze onto the blaze.

LOL I'm finding it almost pointless talking about these clues because everything I say needs to be vague or I could end up saying too much.

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brown is where you park...where warm water halts, where cold and warm water meet in a river, cross river and head up to the majestic view...look in crack over the edge...in Santa Fe NF

Cryptic, meaning read it backwards. Treasure hunter always makes it more difficult than it is.

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vanna 'the trail head is blazed in' White, I would like to buy another poem clue for 1-3 million dollars please.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Does seem some can't get enough mush out of their skull to think of their own name......just saying. lol

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm was re watching a couple of Fenn videos about his books. In one vid he relates a e-mail he got. The little girl wrote if I find the treasure do I have to share it with my brother? In a very similar book interview vid he told the story as if I (the brother) find the treasure do I have to share with my sister. Is he dyslexic? Also he should have that poem memorized yet has to use a cheat sheet towards the end.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Think so do ya...when you are his age let me know what you remember. I forget my name sometimes and I'm not close to his age.

See it's already setting in by your own words..rewatching couldn't remember the first time? lol I know what ya mean.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions