Forrest Fenn s treasure

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here ya go, how's this for a blaze? Looks like a candle flame to me and it's near 'chocolate pots' which are brown and the geysers waters are 130 degrees.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Interesting....but your blaze won't stand the test of time. So for that reason I'm out.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just for you 2.
The great Panamanian boxer Robert Duran was known as manos de piedra, may address you 2 as cerebro de piedra?
Only back for a couple days and already insulting members? End it as the next one will not be short....

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
He tends to get booted from any forum he goes to,so no worries here.lol

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think maybe the "Blaze" is a landmark at an elevation that can be seen from the searchers lower position and the quest is at an elevation above the viewer but below the "Blaze.

nvradar; what part of NV are you from.?

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
An open mind is a must,no possibility should be overlooked for sure. Northern Nevada

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE BLAZE

Somewhere in his chase game Fenn alludes to life being like a game of poker. The Joker thing, don't
you know? I have observed that in the game of life (as in the game of poker) the weakest players of the game are usually great deceivers, but only of themselves. Successful deception of others requires patience, intellect, empathy, KNOWLEDGE, IMAGINATION and a faultless memory.

Some, like Fenn, seem to use their gift to deceive people who have not signed on to be
manipulated, up, down, and around the garden path in a perpetual loop. Que sera, sera.

Thanks MUTT AND JEFF. I'll keep the light on for ya. Just look for the blaze SIGN.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
You really just can't help yourself can you No.2.....(catch that one?) lol You just have to hurl insults if anyone has an opinion other than yours. WHO says YOUR opinions are better than the next? YOU that's who...and you are 100% entitled to YOUR opinions and so am I. So if my thoughts and ideas don't click to your mental status then please go elsewhere. You do know there is a name for a person that disallows others thoughts and opinions......

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The blaze can only be seen at night with a black light. You'd have to be nuts to walk out of the woods with 40 pounds of gold and junk during daylight.

That's why FF went in there with his treasures bold because it was night and nobody was out.

Sort of kidding but he may had hid it before sunrise.

Last edited:

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With Fenns word games he probably meant after 'noon' and not afternoon. 4AM would be 'after' 'noon' (way after noon and also before noon).

Begin it where warm waters halt.
From there just give up man,
as you will never find me lucky charms.....

FF

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you share them with us. What does it mean

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread