OP
themarkd

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which page does he say its North of Santa Fe NM?

Also google "fenn treasure in the rockies". Albuquerque journal article quotes him.

Argus33

Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TOTCRB: I tend to agree with you. In fact, my favorite possible search zone happened to be SOUTH of Santa Fe, NM. . But after a little research, I discovered ANOTHER Santa FE! And my local is north of this other Santa Fe. Maybe that's why no one has yet found it...?

OP
OP
themarkd

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TOTCRB: I tend to agree with you. In fact, my favorite possible search zone happened to be SOUTH of Santa Fe, NM. . But after a little research, I discovered ANOTHER Santa FE! And my local is north of this other Santa Fe. Maybe that's why no one has yet found it...?

It's. In. The. Rockies.

DrewGzy

Mar 15, 2013
Odd request here but can someone who has the book send me a PM? I'm not looking for clues or anything like that I'm just trying to get some info off one page (the copy I have was abused and I can't read one page).

Thanks in advance

Hangtown

Jan 10, 2013
El dorado county
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
wow....funny :confused: .....Sorry you guys me and snakeyes have this bagged...stop looking. :walk:
I already stopped looking cause I know where it lay, hopefully I get there before you... Just have to read between the lines in the book. Its pretty simple actually. Everyone seems to be over thinking it. Brown is the key. THINK Brown. once you have that, "put in" makes complete sense. Hopefully Ill see you in the rockies everyone, roads open soon, (well if these damn storms ever stop). I'll make sure and update with pics from my trip. Good Luck Ya'll.

menzerdaniels

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2013
Does anyone have a copy of the book that actually thinks there is clues in there? Just wondering, the book finally ships today/tomorrow.. I'm getting it either way, just seems that there may be something in the book that is key to the poem

TOTCRB

Tenderfoot
Mar 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We really need to find what it is Forrest is saying when he gives clues.
Forrest definitely likes to play word games.
Example: “I’m hungry”.
A. Do I want food?
B. Is hungry my name?
C. I speak or write bad English and I was born there.
I’m Just saying don’t trust third party news interpretations as they may be misleading.
Only get info from the horses mouth.

dishpan

Aug 30, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have a copy of the book that actually thinks there is clues in there? Just wondering, the book finally ships today/tomorrow.. I'm getting it either way, just seems that there may be something in the book that is key to the poem

Yes, I think there are some. Not neccessarily vital clues, but help pointing in the right direction. Reinforcement.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other

hi when did your order go in,i left my book at sub way, and reordered last wk,said i had prob a 2 wk wait
for a ship date, just checked email,no ship notice

Argus33

Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already stopped looking cause I know where it lay, hopefully I get there before you... Just have to read between the lines in the book. Its pretty simple actually. Everyone seems to be over thinking it. Brown is the key. THINK Brown. once you have that, "put in" makes complete sense. Hopefully Ill see you in the rockies everyone, roads open soon, (well if these damn storms ever stop). I'll make sure and update with pics from my trip. Good Luck Ya'll.

I'm planning on heading out for a two/three search quest. leaving in around two weeks. PM me where you think it is and why, and I will go check it out. If the sight comes to fruition, I would split it with you as a thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread