Pabst-Blue-Ribbon-2.jpg

Nice Frankn. Have yourself a PBR on me.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is Something in the Air

eagle-inair.jpg

There is something in the air my friend. Can you hear the distant drums and bugle calls coming from afar?

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
6 06-1 Yellowstone 119-1.jpg Something in the air, oh yes, but it's not a sound, it's the sulpherdioxide from where the warm waters stop. Frank...

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can You See It Now Framkn?

Can you see it now Frankn?

Attachments

• eagle-inflight.jpg
    eagle-inflight.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So then. Think about it. Fenn has said on several occasions that his target audience for his Chase game is/was "a redneck from Texas with a pickup truck, out of work, with a wife and kids to feed". Now let's get serious here folks. That is likely Fenn's way of insulting a prospective searcher so the prospective searcher does not even know he/she has been insulted. Then it morphs into getting kids outside and away from all these newfangled gadgets. The family having fun together in the Rocky Mountains. The great outdoors. Great fun. Parents, teach your kids to be stupid and believe anything when somebody dangles the prospect of rich quick scheme in front of them.:icon_thumright:

Actually, his stament is a clue.
Fenn is telling you to see the movie They Live! That is where you will find his unemployed redneck which he is hoping would find the treasure .*

But to his credit, Fenn and others of the same fate, those*that got snared, are also trying to do a very humane thing by trying to warn us all. " They are hoping that a person with a child like = innocent heart and ability to perceive will get the message and exposes what we know as the Devils = in reality Alliens, which are taking over this world. It is too late for Fenn and the others, because they have to serve "Satan's" will = and must do his bidding. "I have done it tired and now I know". However, they cannot help themselves, and they still try to entrap others at the same time! So they cannot be trusted!

That is why he also says" .. Whoever will find the treasure, ......".will say, thaT Fenn guy was OK after all" as well as**"God will forgive me"

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTDT2 "Rainbows are optical illusions. In his TOTC book, Fenn states that a searcher will be searching for HIS (Fenn's) treasure at the end of HIS (Fenn's) rainbow. The searcher in the Chase game ,to Fenn, appears to be simply a tool. A means to and end. Nothing more, nothing less. "

The pot of gold is actually at the "beginning end" of the rainbow. Everybody seems to assume that it is at the final end! The pot of gold represents alchemy = that's why it is a pot, often represented by a kettle, alchemist's tool.
That is an old secret of alchemy, hidden in front of your eyes, which you by repeating the saying, are preserving that secret knowledge for millennia, without any understanding . The rainbow is generated by the process of alchemy, used in invoking Satan = real meaning of the holy grail. The gold is used in that process, and the dust sprinkled indside the FF treasure is very likely from that process - which has already happened. Hence he calls it his rainbow

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTDT2 "Rainbows are optical illusions. In his TOTC book, Fenn states that a searcher will be searching for HIS (Fenn's) treasure at the end of HIS (Fenn's) rainbow. The searcher in the Chase game ,to Fenn, appears to be simply a tool. A means to and end. Nothing more, nothing less. "

The pot of gold is actually at the "beginning end" of the rainbow. Everybody seems to assume that it is at the final end! The pot of gold represents alchemy = that's why it is a pot, often represented by a kettle, alchemist's tool.
That is an old secret of alchemy, hidden in front of your eyes, which you by repeating the saying, are preserving that secret knowledge for millennia, without any understanding . The rainbow is generated by the process of alchemy, used in invoking Satan = real meaning of the holy grail. The gold is used in that process, and the dust sprinkled indside the FF treasure is very likely from that process - which has already happened. Hence he calls it his rainbow

Leprechauns? I like where this is heading. Always have figured they were up to no good.
V

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
twilight-zone.jpg
Actually, his stament is a clue.
Fenn is telling you to see the movie They Live! That is where you will find his unemployed redneck which he is hoping would find the treasure .*

But to his credit, Fenn and others of the same fate, those*that got snared, are also trying to do a very humane thing by trying to warn us all. " They are hoping that a person with a child like = innocent heart and ability to perceive will get the message and exposes what we know as the Devils = in reality Alliens, which are taking over this world. It is too late for Fenn and the others, because they have to serve "Satan's" will = and must do his bidding. "I have done it tired and now I know". However, they cannot help themselves, and they still try to entrap others at the same time! So they cannot be trusted!

That is why he also says" .. Whoever will find the treasure, ......".will say, thaT Fenn guy was OK after all" as well as**"God will forgive me"

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
twilight-zone-tv-movie-.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Jay is out there somewhere, way out there! Frank... 111-2 700.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Guess who won? Frank... STILL LIFE-000-3 croc.jpg

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Veiled Reference

VeiledWoman.jpg

As a by-product of Jayackam joining in and his proselytizing.

Revisiting the Fenn last "hint" on TV (June 26,2013) that eliminated the states of Idaho

and Utah from the Chase game. Anyway, Fenn had narrowed the search area. For a man such

as Fenn, there is a good reason when he does anything. Fenn was not showing any mercy

on searchers, he was still misdirecting an misleading in this chase game. So then, what

would be Fenn's motive for this elimination of Idaho and Utah?

Look at it from this angle. (1) The posters Whiterock7 and jayackam, with the

alleged booby trap, evil spirit cache was reported in April. (2) Jayackam posted the

claims on TreasureNet on June 3,. (3)Idaho and Utah have the highest concentration of

Mormon faith practiciners in Fenn's chase game designated search area. (4) In his poem

map, Fenn makes what might be clearly recognized and construed by those informed on the

history of Joseph Smith as a veiled comparison of himself to Joseph Smith, founder of

the Mormon religion as to a single important event. So there is the probable motive.

Possibly Fenn feeling the heat from some of the Mormon faith in addition to the

Whiterock7 and jayackam claims that surfaced in the area media. I mean, would you like to be a happy cache searcher and run into jayackam in the woods? Think about it.

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Btdt2
Actually, he really wants the treassure to be found - he just wants a right person to find it. And he wants it found soon - even though he says 1000 years make no difference to him.
Now, he might have stopped giving clues on NBC because of Whiterock or Jayackam.
And BTW, if you did meet Jayackam in the woods, you would have nothing to fear, guaranteed.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Channeling David Foster Wallace

Children-art.jpg
Btdt2
Actually, he really wants the treassure to be found - he just wants a right person to find it. And he wants it found soon - even though he says 1000 years make no difference to him.
Now, he might have stopped giving clues on NBC because of Whiterock or Jayackam.
And BTW, if you did meet Jayackam in the woods, you would have nothing to fear, guaranteed.

Thanks for your personal reassurance, however my concern in the post was for any present children.

I'm channeling David Foster Wallace with the comment below.
The exact same experience can mean two totally different things to two different people, given those people's two different belief templates and two different ways of constructing meaning from experience. Because we prize tolerance we never end up talking about just where these individual templates and beliefs come from. Meaning, where they come from INSIDE a person. As if a person's most basic orientation toward the world, and the meaning of experience were somehow just hard-wired, like height or shoe-size; or automatically absorbed from the culture, like language. As if how we construct meaning were not actually a matter of personal, intentional choice. Plus, there's the whole matter of arrogance. A nonreligious person is so totally certain in his dismissal of religious beliefs. True, there are plenty of religious people who seem arrogant and certain of their own interpretations, too. They are probably even more repulsive than atheists, at least to many of us. But religious dogmatists' problem is exactly the same as the unbeliever's: blind certainty, a close-mindedness that amounts to an imprisonment so total that the prisoner doesn't even
know he's locked up.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
That's kind of deep wouldn't you say? I usually go with a personal deduction based on the presented facts. Of course all of the facts are not always presented. That is the hook Fenn is using by not stating a reasonable area to search. Frank... 111-1 profileblk.jpg

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's kind of deep wouldn't you say? I usually go with a personal deduction based on the presented facts. Of course all of the facts are not always presented. That is the hook Fenn is using by not stating a reasonable area to search. Frank...
deja-vu3.jpg

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To Far To Walk

hersey2.jpg

John Richard Hersey (June 17, 1914 – March 24, 1993) was a Pulitzer Prize-winning

American writer and journalist considered one of the earliest practitioners of the so-

called New Journalism, in which storytelling techniques of fiction are adapted to non-

fiction reportage.

An article called "Hiroshima" written by John Hersey was published in The New Yorker

magazine in August 1946, a year after World War II ended. The article was based on

interviews with atomic bomb survivors and tells their experiences the morning of the

blast and for the next few days and weeks. It was a calm and accurate account of

survival in the first city to be destroyed by a single weapon.
"Hiroshima" was quickly published as a book, and remains in print today.

However it is Hersey's much less notable work, "Too Far To Walk" published in 1966, that

is of interest in Fenn's chase game poem map. I don't recommend the book. But I found

Fenn to have used the book in his Chase game.

Being that Fenn just released his version of Too Far To Walk,
I have included a link to a book review of the John Hersey, Too Far To Walk book.

Note the 26 week contract. Fenn stated in an interview that it took him 26 weeks to

write his Thrill and that the book "just wrote itself". According to the Fenn interview,

"the words just seemed to appear on the computer screen" Also note that the mystical

characters Faust and Mephisto or Mephistopheles are in the plot of Hersey's Too Far To

Walk. Link is below.

http://tinyurl.com/lk95ta6

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you see the metaphysical connection, which is a primary part in this deal? And I am not saying that the gold isn't there, because it is,but only serves as a bait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread