Status
Not open for further replies.

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It gets tiring when someone continues to spend so much time and negative energy on something he doesn't believe in. Psychology 101.
A normal person wouldn't even venture into these threads over and over and over and spew nothing positive.

So I will ask 2 questions.
Frankn : Why do you feel the need to continuously add only negativity into Fenn threads?
Why do you even look into these threads to begin with since you don't believe there is a treasure hidden?
Straight up answers.

Its a classic desire to be right. More Psych 101. "You cant prove me wrong, so I must be right".

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geronimo-Bedonkohe Apache.jpg

So then, back to business.

Geronimo 1829-1909 Bedonkohe Apache
Died from complications of pneumonia at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.

The native American indians had an axiom:
"Listening to a lie is like drinking warm water"
"Water is Life itself":

American fronter folklore equates:
Troubled times to troubled waters.
A life free of stress, equates to "smooth sailing on smooth waters".
Difficult circumstances in life equates to "up the creek without a paddle

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Its a classic desire to be right. More Psych 101. "You cant prove me wrong, so I must be right".
In reality only Fenn knows for shore if his cache is fact or fable, everything else is mere speculation. I really can't see one side being positive and one side being negative. There just opinions based on what has been presented about the subject.
So far the presentation has been only a poem composed of generalized expressions of images that could be applied to a million places and two clues that are also generalized those being it is north of Santa Fe and over 5k'. Everything else that the other thread has presented is baseless speculation. It's not physiology, it's reality. By the way, you can't prove a negative, so the burden of proof is on you! Frank...

6 06-1 Yellowstone 097-1.jpg

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 873720

So then, back to business.

Geronimo 1829-1909 Bedonkohe Apache
Died from complications of pneumonia at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.

The native American indians had an axiom:
"Listening to a lie is like drinking warm water"
"Water is Life itself":

American fronter folklore equates:
Troubled times to troubled waters.
A life free of stress, equates to "smooth sailing on smooth waters".
Difficult circumstances in life equates to "up the creek without a paddle

And now this concerning WWWH clue.

Water Percentage of human body.
Bodily water percentage varies by gender, age and body structure. Infants and children
contain the highest proportion of water, at approximately 77 percent. Adult males are 60
percent water, women are 50 percent water, and seniors usually have the lowest body water proportion, at 45 percent. However, adipose tissue contains the least water of all
tissue in the body, and so those with obesity will usually exhibit a body water
percentage lower than those in their age group, depending on the extent of their
condition.
So then WWH can/could refer to end of life, aka DEATH. But of coure, in this case
study, the subject's warm waters continue to flow and have not halted.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And now this concerning WWWH clue.

Water Percentage of human body.
Bodily water percentage varies by gender, age and body structure. Infants and children
contain the highest proportion of water, at approximately 77 percent. Adult males are 60
percent water, women are 50 percent water, and seniors usually have the lowest body water proportion, at 45 percent. However, adipose tissue contains the least water of all
tissue in the body, and so those with obesity will usually exhibit a body water
percentage lower than those in their age group, depending on the extent of their
condition.
So then WWH can/could refer to end of life, aka DEATH. But of coure, in this case
study, the subject's warm waters continue to flow and have not halted.

Does this maybe relate to no paddle up your creek?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TreasureNet

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can tie body fluids to WWWH, then surely you can tie in NPUYC. Now we are getting somewhere on this childish "poem".

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can tie body fluids to WWWH, then surely you can tie in NPUYC. Now we are getting somewhere on this childish "poem".
Funny quotes about computers2.png

Knock, Knock. Anybody Home Vor?
You are exhibiting Symptoms of ID.

Do yourself a service Vor. Chase Fenn's profits on his book and report back in detail

with your findings. Thanks in advance Vor.

Last edited:

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see_hear_speak_2.jpg

So then. The point I was making before Vor started "playing games". WWWH could be taken to mean death of a human being. Stress COULD NOT WAS. And since Fenn had mentioned that he had contemplated suicide during the time he was creating the poem map considered that. So, KISS OFF VOR!!

see_hear_speak_2.jpg

Last edited:

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So then. The point I was making before Vor started "playing games". WWWH could be taken to mean death of a human being. Stress COULD NOT WAS. And since Fenn had mentioned that he had contemplated suicide during the time he was creating the poem map considered that. So, KISS OFF VOR!!

View attachment 874561

I sense some hostility in your post. Having a bad day?

Are you sure you are on the right thread ???
V

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Actually the poem might not be referring to a person place or thing, but rather a Forrest figment! lol Frank... 111-2 700.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Thrill of the chase! galloping horse sk. 1943_0064.jpg Frank...

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn: I copied this from your post #143 above.

"So far the presentation has been only a poem composed of generalized expressions of
images that could be applied to a million places and two clues that are also generalized
those being it is north of Santa Fe and over 5k'. Everything else that the other thread
has presented is baseless speculation. It's not psychology, it's reality. By the way,
you can't prove a negative, so the burden of proof is on you! Frank..."

I missed it because I became involved in "playing games" with our fellow poster Vor.

The reality is that this Chase Game is more about psychology than any other single
thing. The psychology of manipulation of the potential searchers mind by Fenn with his
"tricks" of misleading and misdirection. In addition to Fenn's understanding of the
human mind and how easily the mind can be manipulated by a skilled expert promoter of
material wealth dead set on securing his objective.

Forrest03.jpg

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the mind can be manipulated by a skilled expert promoter of
material wealth dead set on securing his objective.

BTDT
That is a good observation. Fenn if an expert promoter as evidenced by all of those chasing the goose around and buying his books.:icon_thumleft:
V

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess you haven't learned how to shed that hostility yet.

chasing2.jpg

Good Lord Vor!! This Chase game is no place for the meek. But it is a joke you know.

Spiced Shark Steaks

1 Rinse the shark steaks and trim off any skin.

2 Mix together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic salt, thyme, black pepper, and chili powder in a small bowl to form a paste. Spread a thin layer of the soy sauce mixture on both sides of each shark steak. Place on a plate and cover. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.

3 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).

4 Arrange the shark on a baking sheet. Bake the shark in the preheated oven until cooked completely through, about 40 minutes, turning the steaks over once, about half-way
through the cooking time.

Last edited:

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
grey-wolf.jpg

Would anyone who reads this thread know the poster, The Wolf, associated with the Fenn Chase Chat Forum or have anything that could publically shared here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread