found a bunch of "white" stuff this a.m.

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found a bunch of "white" stuff this a.m.

All ready to go out hiking/hunting here in S. Korea, and W-H-A-T!!!!! Ground (and my car) covered with about 20 cm's of
snow........no way heading out on the highway. (Koreans are wild enough drivers when the pavement is dry, let alone when
it is wet, or icy, or both.)
SOOOOOOO
Have been here just browsing your great finds.....drooling......salivating......wishing for warmer, non-snowy days......and waiting
for the spring thaw.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you THers on this site. I have hunted since getting out of the Army in 1970, and have found my
share of good stuff....in the U.S. and here in S. Korea. And YOUALL still give me some great tips/info concerning dirt fishing.
God bless.....and have a blessed 2012.......and say a short prayer for us here......N. Korea changing leaders. Always a time of
anxiety.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: found a bunch of "white" stuff this a.m.

Hi hike our prayers go out for a safe return home . I hope the North doesn't get hostile and crazy :dontknow: dawg

OP
OP
hikeinmts

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: found a bunch of "white" stuff this a.m.

Hey CMDD....thanks. I am retarded.....ummmm.......retired.....live here, and business. So, I will be here to stay the course.
But, really hope that the new leader, whomever it may be, doesn't think he has to do anything to prove his power.......that is
what all of us are afraid of.
I enjoy seeing your posts......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread