Upvote 0

nealb

Jan 2, 2007
Omaha, NE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 and Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carolina, Nice Finds! I love Arrowheads. I've only found one in my life, and that was when I was a kid. Found it on the shore of a lake up in Wyoming.

HH
Neal

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Excellent finds! I attended a sale in Middle Tennessee today and artifacts like the ones you found were bringing good cash. Based upon what I saw today, your finds would fetch $250-300. Good job!

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Awesome arrow heads.

I'd risk it for those anyday. I love when I find a point out in the field.

HH Jer

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
VOL1266-X said:
Excellent finds! I attended a sale in Middle Tennessee today and artifacts like the ones you found were bringing good cash. Based upon what I saw today, your finds would fetch $250-300. Good job!

alright Vol !!! I wish I could have attended that show !! I haven't been to one in years , they are great fun and what wonderful history !

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, nice amount of finds there!! No doubt about it being a hot spot to hunt for them, love it, hope for many more for years to come........

Don

Lafitte

Apr 20, 2007
Western NC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Sore Legs
Great finds CD!
Okay, I'll bite. Why exactly, are you risking life and limb for the goodies?

I found a conical arrowhead as a boy on Cheasapeke bay, I think I traded it that summer for a huge shark tooth. (A decision I now regret. :-\ )

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Lafitte said:
Great finds CD!
Okay, I'll bite. Why exactly, are you risking life and limb for the goodies?

I found a conical arrowhead as a boy on Cheasapeke bay, I think I traded it that summer for a huge shark tooth. (A decision I now regret. :-\ )

LOL well there is bear, bobcats, cayote , foxes, and wild hogs !! LOL I just had to get back to that field though and hear the spirits of all that have walk there ;) I told Mona Lisa and Don about it being haughted , I think they google eyed me ::)

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice points!! I love NC ,I am gonna settle in Bath NC one of these days if all goes well. Lots of history.

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
birdman said:
Nice points!! I love NC ,I am gonna settle in Bath NC one of these days if all goes well. Lots of history.

Bath is a great historical town. I to love NC , Most don't want to move when they get here for awhile !!

JimCalif

Feb 18, 2007
Stockton, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites 6000 di pro sl, gm4/b, vsat, sierra madre
OK CD... can I come and hunt with you, really like the points great finds

HH Jim

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job CD.
I'll take off work ANY day to go find relics like that! ;D I've only found a few arrowheads in my life, and they were in Missouri.
You forgot to mention the poisonous snakes we have here in NC. You really took a chance being way out there in the boonies. :o
Glad you made it back for this great post. Now get back out there and do it again. ;D
-MM-

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Another Artifact hunter, awesome. You should post those in that forum also they would LOVE to see them. I get all excited when I find one, never mind that many! I've found 3 good ones this year, thats alot in a year for me. I woldn't google you about it being haunted, there is an area I hunt that has strange "feelings" about it. Well I better be quiet abouut that or I'll be getting the big googles too. ;)

NICE HAUL!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions