DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
013.JPG 015.JPG 017.JPG 023.JPG 025.JPG 026.JPG Went back to the new permission and did a little better this time around.I think now that i am removing some of the slaw and stuff,the older stuff is starting to reveal itself.Found the half dime and two Indians off a old road.There is a big date difference between the half and the indians but they where all close together, so I assume they came out of the same pocket?Also found this large key,and a silver knife handle.The place is looking a little brighter but man all the trash.It is gonna take some time, but I think this place may have something nice to offer around there somewhere.Thanks for looking,HH everyone!

Upvote 16
OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great all around hunt bud! Told ya you'd find some coins there :thumbsup:
Its funny you say that,you did cross my mind when I found them!Send me some more of that good luck Ahab!Thanks man,HH bro.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there is bound to be more, keep plugging away, its bound to pay off even more. I think your finds are outstanding
Thanks looter,having a good run,just hope it lasts.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on some nice finds. Bound to be more there under the trash. Get a local kid and give him a metal detector that will go 3" deep and tell him you'll pay him $5.00 a pound for all the trash (iron excluded) he digs up at the site for you.
Thanks beez,that is a hell of a idea!I noticed how you said iron excluded,that could get quit expensive:laughing7:,

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you've proven it's a good permission. This may be the equivalent of Whadifind's Mansion site that just doesn't stop giving as long as you don't stop looking!
I remember Whadifind talking about all the trash at that place,it does remind me of how he talked about it.I would like to pull one of those nice quarters like that one he found,or anymore old money for that matter.It is gonna take some time,but as long as everything stays good,there might be allot to offer around there.HH-OldDude-Gl

Last edited:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its funny you say that,you did cross my mind when I found them!Send me some more of that good luck Ahab!Thanks man,HH bro.

Here you are brother. 88888888. That should do it

Magooru

Aug 13, 2013
Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett GTI 2000 (sold), White's XLT(sold), Garrett AT Pro, Whites VX3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real nice spill! Those happen few and far in between, so enjoy the rush while you've got it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread