Found last week ?

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 723052 View attachment 723053 View attachment 723054 View attachment 723055

We were out for the new year rolling around the Dale mining district, we like to take the trail out over the old Amigo placer on route to my grandmothers memorial on top of the Pintos.
This was our discovery on the amigo placer camp, not good, this spot is about a mile from the park. This is what will get our lands taken away.
I dont know what organizations our currently using this claim and i dont have time to find out. Its the old amigo placer, dale district riverside county.
I do have the credit card reciept and a buissness card left on the scene.

Come on guys and gals this is where i make a living and i would not like to loose my american privalge to freely collect minerals where ever i like ( on open land )

And lets not forget that our freedom has been payed for in the past and presently with the blood of many americans. lets respect them and keep this great country clean
after all they gave freely. the least we can do is keep it clean.

We cleaned your mess up it wasnt pleasant you might think its funny but it will be the end of free prospecting, if it keeps up.
I hope the folks who left this, get to see this mess
Thats why i put the pictures on this site. I feel its up to all of us to do some extra and take some extra out with you when you leave, Even if you get skunked

Good Luck n Happy Hunting Cpt Herb n Crew

Upvote 0

spillercanyon

Jan 4, 2012
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The problem is epidemic and it's certainly not just miners. My claim has a very nice swimming hole that attracts all types, I have a few crazy stories but to stay on topic, every year the entire area it trashed. It's a difficult place to get into, people seem to have the physical strength and fortitude to take this stuff in (ice chests, beer, food, etc.), get drunk and leave everything behind to walk out. I take a full garbage bag out every time I go there in the fall (after swim season). Last year, I found a large roll of drip irrigation hose in the brush and had too much gear and garbage to carry it out. I cut it all into 3 foot sections, figure I was doing someone a favor, I think they like them in 3 foot sections. :laughing7: I'll pick it up this spring when I head back.

P.S. Awesome pics there Kuger!

Last edited:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem is epidemic and it's certainly not just miners. My claim has a very nice swimming hole that attracts all types, I have a few crazy stories but to stay on topic, every year the entire area it trashed. It's a difficult place to get into, people seem to have the physical strength and fortitude to take this stuff in (ice chests, beer, food, etc.), get drunk and leave everything behind to walk out. I take a full garbage bag out every time I go there in the fall (after swim season). Last year, I found a large roll of drip irrigation hose in the brush and had too much gear and garbage to carry it out. I cut it all into 3 foot sections, figure I was doing someone a favor, I think they like them in 3 foot sections. :laughing7: I'll pick it up this spring when I head back.

P.S. Awesome pics there Kuger!

...I snagged the sheep/goat ones off the net bud....I have some good ones but not downloaded :thumbsup:

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should also post the receipt & the business card!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The really sad thing is ,the law wont do anything either,unless they see em.....we had the same kind of deal on our ranch and there were bills and all kinds of stuff with the peoples names....Law said,"We didnt see them dump it",my Dad said,"Well I have their address I will just take it and dump it in their yard",......the cop told my dad that if he did and they reported it,now there is a witness(the cop)that you said you were going to,and you would be charged for littering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread