Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Found me an Angel, but she's lost her wings :(

Hello all,,,
Went to the cache site again yesterday. I just can't stay away from that site. I never know whats going to come out of there next. Due to the fact I don't get too many coins hit from there these days I was digging a lot of pull-tab signals. The Angel rang in as a pull-tab and was at a depth of about 5" down. It seem to have been gold plated at one time. Not sure what it was, maybe an ornament for the tree. There is a small spot in the middle of the back that looks to have had a wire coming out of it. The wings are broken off, but I'll keep it and stick it in a display case with some other similar items and she'll look just fine. I also found an old flag pin. It's still complete and I have it soaking to try and loosen up the pin on the back... Also found was about $o.58 cents in clad, not too bad for the cache site...
Hope ya all have had some luck, & Happy hunting~
Leon

P.S.> I usually don't post my trash finds, don't like to waste the bandwidth, but I was cleaning out my trash bag and couldn't believe all the trash I had dug in just over an hour & a half. Dig'n pull-tabs is hard work... ;D As you can see I even carry out my cigarette butts...

Attachments

• AngelFlag.jpg
    AngelFlag.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 283
  • Trash.jpg
    Trash.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 254
Upvote 0

nybuford

Jan 16, 2006
Re: Found me an Angel, but she's lost her wings :(

She is still a nice find Leon.. WTG

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Cool. I like the pin. My trash bucket is almost full. Good job!

HH!
TBGO

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts

wow i have a spot just like that,,, infested,, but i'm getting there also,,,nice finds.. ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread