Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found Men's Wedding Ring!

This past weekend I went to a motorcycle rally out at Camp Wood, Texas. Way out in the boonies in the middle of no where. I always bring my detector with me everywhere I go when I go to the motorcycle rallies. The place I was at was at a RV campground and the Nueses River runs next to it across the street. While there were not rally many bikers there, I decided to take my metal detector and detect around the river where people swim. The water was so clear and you could see clearly all the way down to 15 feet to the bottom in some spots.

I took my detector and scanned some of the beach side and found $2.89 in change and then some shallow areas about a foot deep in the river. I found a mans wedding ring in the shallow water. Here are some pictures. It is a 10K gold ring with 3 diamonds in it. I wanted to detect pretty much the whole weekend, but I had work to do and money to make. I plan on going back down there again sometime before the summer ends.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 1,100
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 1,092
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 1,089
Upvote 0

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Found Men's Wedding Ring!

claire said:
If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

Where did that come from?

F

Felinepeachy

Re: Found Men's Wedding Ring!

claire said:
If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

You scare me dude!

:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread