Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got my Daughter through her Collage issues. Worked some extra hours sold some stuff scraped scratched plus 15 percent Military discount. Ive had the AT MAX and its a great Machine, period!!!!!! I like the 800 the multi frequency.I know its suggested to use the preset modes to learn but the machine seems pretty easy to learn as far as setting some tone and pitch sounds sensitivity adjustments and I do like the reject button it works very well on pop tops Im mostly a coin shooter. There arent alot of historic battles ect fought here, I sacrifice some jewelry but I want to dial in my coin program. I gotta say its a great machine. I have posted my WM08 module and wireless headphones in the classified for a great price Im a Grey Ghost headphone die hard.....Thanks everyone for all the support and PMs this is my Tnet Family. Im back now!!!! I just gotta find some Silver. Tommy I did find alot of coinage in an area I thought I hunted out so Im pumped. Ill tell ya one thing this machine can reach down to the middle of the earth and grab a piece of iron out of Satins hands ......deep on iron!!!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 39

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like your idea of learning the machine for coin hunting, using the reject button. Have fun!

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, Tommy.....GOOD LUCK, my friend with your Nox800 and your venture to find more old SILVER coins. Keep us posted with your finds and if you plan to go "under water" with it after the Michigan lakes & rivers get a little warmer. Happy Hunting. BILL

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like your idea of learning the machine for coin hunting, using the reject button. Have fun!
Thanks its fun to create a program and be able to tweak it then find a coin and switch to the default and back and adjust a tweak or two.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Tommy.....GOOD LUCK, my friend with your Nox800 and your venture to find more old SILVER coins. Keep us posted with your finds and if you plan to go "under water" with it after the Michigan lakes & rivers get a little warmer. Happy Hunting. BILL
Thanks Bill I plan on a record silver year. High hopes!!!!!!

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May your move to the dark side bring many old and rare coins to light.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats Tommy on the new machine! :occasion14:

GL & HH

Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Tommy on the new machine, you will do very well with it and best of luck extracting that silver and don't block out that gold. Greg

Bodkin

Oct 9, 2017
Bold Coast & Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Blue Excal 1000, Enox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Found my new Buddy EQ 800 I went to the Dark side " HAAA!!! I felt the same way when I bought mine in Dec. My Excalibur had been at my side and my first detector since 2000. And although a great machine on the pristine beaches of Florida I was destroying it in the woods and beaches of Maine. It hangs next to my work bench in the basement and gives me the stink eye every time I pass it. Congratulations! You will love your new machine! Now get out there and make us all proud!!!

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck Tommy with the new machine. I kinda like Minelab myself. Congrats and GL out there.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Tommy on the new machine, you will do very well with it and best of luck extracting that silver and don't block out that gold. Greg
Thanks Greg I hear ya with the gold Im going to dial in my coin profile in park one and Im going to do a gold garden with some scrap gold and set a program in park 2 coins and gold lots of fun. Good luck to you also my Friend. Tommy

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Found my new Buddy EQ 800 I went to the Dark side " HAAA!!! I felt the same way when I bought mine in Dec. My Excalibur had been at my side and my first detector since 2000. And although a great machine on the pristine beaches of Florida I was destroying it in the woods and beaches of Maine. It hangs next to my work bench in the basement and gives me the stink eye every time I pass it. Congratulations! You will love your new machine! Now get out there and make us all proud!!!
Thats the master plan Thanks my Friend Tommy

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go tear it up, Tommy. Are things thawed out there yet. Good luck.

secondstar

Mar 11, 2017
North Central Connecticut
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tommy, first of all, thank you for your service. You will love the Equinox 800, I picked up a 600 just this past year. The Equinox loves silver dimes, and separates in the trash like no other. Definitely go back to your old spots, you would be surprised at what the Equinox will find that other machines missed. Enjoy!

Mike

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go tear it up, Tommy. Are things thawed out there yet. Good luck.
It was in the 30s today I know your loving the Apache Jucntion I lived in AJ for a while that Desert living is awesome Thanks again!!!!!!

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, first of all, thank you for your service. You will love the Equinox 800, I picked up a 600 just this past year. The Equinox loves silver dimes, and separates in the trash like no other. Definitely go back to your old spots, you would be surprised at what the Equinox will find that other machines missed. Enjoy!

Mike
Thanks Mike today was the first official hunt with it I was very surprised at the solid IDs depth and function I also found coins in my hunted to death spot Im excited!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions