Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got my Daughter through her Collage issues. Worked some extra hours sold some stuff scraped scratched plus 15 percent Military discount. Ive had the AT MAX and its a great Machine, period!!!!!! I like the 800 the multi frequency.I know its suggested to use the preset modes to learn but the machine seems pretty easy to learn as far as setting some tone and pitch sounds sensitivity adjustments and I do like the reject button it works very well on pop tops Im mostly a coin shooter. There arent alot of historic battles ect fought here, I sacrifice some jewelry but I want to dial in my coin program. I gotta say its a great machine. I have posted my WM08 module and wireless headphones in the classified for a great price Im a Grey Ghost headphone die hard.....Thanks everyone for all the support and PMs this is my Tnet Family. Im back now!!!! I just gotta find some Silver. Tommy I did find alot of coinage in an area I thought I hunted out so Im pumped. Ill tell ya one thing this machine can reach down to the middle of the earth and grab a piece of iron out of Satins hands ......deep on iron!!!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 39
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your new Equinox. Your going to be amazed! Enjoy it :headbang:
Thanks my friend hope to be posting some pics of good finds a pic tells a thousand words.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, glad my wife and I ran into you today at the park and welcome to the world of detectors made "down under" Mate! Tell me you left me a few of those priceless pulltabs there? Glad you're back in the game my Friend!
That was good to see you and meet your better 7/8 lol Hoping to get out this coming weekend Ill pm you. Ill tell you I was thinking of building a pull tab museum.

HIGHSTRUNG

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2019
Camden SC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS 9" HF Coil, Garret Pro-Pointer, MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the 800! Good luck and keep us posted.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats buddy that unit is a silver sniffer.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dean I think Im gonna love it I was impressed today.

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was in the 30s today I know your loving the Apache Jucntion I lived in AJ for a while that Desert living is awesome Thanks again!!!!!!

Heading over to Phoenix tomorrow for a warm day hunting

Racso

Apr 26, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the on the purchase Tommy and welcome to the dark side. Try not going too crazy with adjusting the settings till you get the hang of it. I hope it treats you well like it has me and so many other owners. Looking forward to all your finds with it. Good luck buddy.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the on the purchase Tommy and welcome to the dark side. Try not going too crazy with adjusting the settings till you get the hang of it. I hope it treats you well like it has me and so many other owners. Looking forward to all your finds with it. Good luck buddy.
Thanks my Friend Ive named it Mugsy The blood hound!!!!!!

adit

Apr 20, 2009
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x ,
Tesoro Vaquero
Good luck with your new machine !
Hopefully many great finds ! :icon_thumright:

FieldStone

Jan 9, 2019
New England
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prepare to dig deep. Cant tell you how many things I have found over 10" deep with the 800. Congrats on the new machine, now get digging!

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with your new detector Tommy. I know I like my 800, and I'm still using the pre-sets. I have found some excellent old coins, and big silvers with it already (last Fall) and dont even have a need to change the settings for now.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Tommy, I've been a Grey Ghost fan myself, have three pairs, and I wanted the 800 just so I could use them with the WM08, but I'll be honest by saying that I used the WM08 twice, I have never had "wireless" headphones before, now, I never leave home without them, (with the detector of course) but just having that option is a nice thing to have for choice. I know you've been an AT fan, I have the Pro myself, but I tell ya, this 800 combines my X-Terra 70, Safari and AT into just one machine. When you can, I would REALLY recommend the 6" coil. Love using that thing in many places.

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks it was a long road and Big thanks for your support and pm I made it happen wasnt easy but Im very persistant Tommy

I knew you would sit idle for long congrats on your new machine was also looking to purchase an 800 but my wife lost her job at the beginning of the year and we are struggling it’s the worst

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread