Found this gold dust in 3 minutes

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live by the Arkansas river and dug out a crack in sidewalk, that is submerged when river floods. Literally took 3 minutes to collect this gold dust. It stuck to my dust pan, and I am wondering about ways to collect it. There are literally hundreds of more cracks for me to dig out. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• 1467640772425.jpg
    1467640772425.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 479
  • 1467640793949.jpg
    1467640793949.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 506
  • 1467640816919.jpg
    1467640816919.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it interesting that you do not defend or dispute any claims that have been made towards your authenticity as the person you claim to be and or having or not having affiliation with sepa. That in itself is more creditable than any fish oil rant.

This is what we are referring to Jeff, its like the giant elephant in the room that is ignored which makes people wonder why? Add that to the posts on the sepa site and its hard to not feel like this creditable place to share your ideas with REAL people that truly share your experiences and ideas in a wholesome environment is even what it is meant to be.

as I said... I can state for a Fact, That was not Me on the Sepa site,
which to me calls in the whole thing as possibly created by one person "Sepa" I can't speak for anyone else.

sadly I believe all the mods here & Marc,
the Tnet Creator have been punked (for lack of a better word) on
YouTube too by a Childish person who was banned. It goes with the territory :(

Last edited:

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
which to me calls in the whole thing as possibly created by one person "Sepa" I can't speak for anyone else.

Think it's time for all of us to take a deep breath....

ALL: IT IS HIGHLY POSSIBLE that the "member in question" has created
this entire scenario, and with the express intent to cause as much hate
and discontent on TNet as possible.

They want to create division and discontent, while acting innocent. They've
clearly gone to great effort in setting it all up, and we've fallen for it time
and again.

The Sepa site could easily be manipulated as people post with whatever
name they want, so the "person in question" could have staged this entire
thing. Let's not give the Mod's a bad time about what they very likely were
"framed" for.

IT'S ALL BEEN MADE UP IN THE "PERSON IN QUESTION'S" MIND, just to cause
as much trouble here as possible.

Suggestion: use the "person ban button" by placing these individuals on
your "IGNORE" list. Just now I've placed the usernames of the two main
troublemakers in this thread. For me, that's a permanent "IGNORE".

We're dealing with an individual that may not be "mentally/emotionally
correct", so it's best to just stay the hell away from them and avoid
all the stress.

Mis dos centavos....
twocents-1.gif~original

Last edited:

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So you think the fish sauce won't work? What should I do? I already ordered it! You guys made it clear fish oil is fine!

If the fish sauce has fish oil as one of the ingredients it probably will to some extent but the oil content is probably a small fraction of the total contents so......

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sadly I believe all the mods here & Marc,
the Tnet Creator have been punked (for lack of a better word) on
YouTube too by a Childish person who was banned. It goes with the territory :(

I understand what you are saying Jeff, the first part of my comment was directed at chlsbrns. I can understand that it is highly possible that he is the person that has created this whole mess, and yes possibly you have nothing to do with the sepa site, only thing is he continues to not respond to claims in authenticity and the site continues to take this evidence is stride. I think this is what were all upset at.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand what you are saying Jeff, the first part of my comment was directed at chlsbrns. I can understand that it is highly possible that he is the person that has created this whole mess, and yes possibly you have nothing to do with the sepa site, only thing is he continues to not respond to claims in authenticity and the site continues to take this evidence is stride. I think this is what were all upset at.

Please Note your post says Edited By me.
I did not edit your Words.
I edited mine.

I accidentally typed Ebay instead of YouTube :tongue3: & corrected it

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Put any kind of oil on your fine gold and then put the gold in water. What happens? The gold floats! Why? Because gold sticks to oil and oil floats!

Oil repells water, gold repells water but oil sticks to gold and vice versa!

Is there an easier way to explain it?

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Here's the thread that made me completely give up on this forum. Jeff, can you see why I would just say forget it and leave? Can you see how I put myself on the line for nothing but mod admonishments and attempted hacks on my other accts time and again.

I've seen all the SepaMan sites and don't believe all the conspiracies but the actions you guys take in threads here inspire no confidence from me and I wish you the best. Enjoy this classic:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502277

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Ah! Found it! ...Only, I hesitate providing any such link as 1) there's a lot of commotion going on here and 2) there's a lot of Mods and this is on a different forum, but FAR too much to copy-N-paste!

Well, I've done it before, so..... the info I was referring to was on the GPEX forum, and I found the article long before becoming a member there. Actually, found the info on my old WinXP computer. :tongue3:

The part about using fish oil starts on page 5 of the 17-page thread. Once you get to about pages 7 or 8, the thread sorta takes another twist and starts turning into this sort of competition. In the end, it ends up being a headache, just like this thread had been. However, for anyone interested, I highly recommend checking out this thread (on another forum), specifically pages 5 through about 7, 8, 9...wherever it is that "The Contest" talk starts. Nothing much more after that.
(link deleted by mod for rule violation)

The above thread leaves lots of questions unanswered, but provides enough information that folks interested "should" be able to figure out the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the thread that made me completely give up on this forum. Jeff, can you see why I would just say forget it and leave? Can you see how I put myself on the line for nothing but mod admonishments and attempted hacks on my other accts time and again.

I've seen all the SepaMan sites and don't believe all the conspiracies but the actions you guys take in threads here inspire no confidence from me and I wish you the best. Enjoy this classic:
You can find !anything! In China wholesale companies!

mod admonishments and attempted hacks on your other accts ? sorry ! I most admit I'm Lost !
I don't think I've seen that thread before
(No I Don't see all) & need to start at the Beginning I guess,
But I personally have a problem with why that thread is on here :(

[Correction, It looks like I did peep in and saw another Mod was in
the thread and left it at that.]

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to think I was going to set up a sponsoring vendor account now that my prospecting shop is up an running....these threads keep popping up real posters like me get harrassed by chlsbrns the mods don't do anything about it even though there is a easy to see pattern....

then finding jeffofpa and chrlsbrns in the comments on the sepa site talking about tnet....Jeff even saying the reputation needs to be fixed or something becuase thats how he makes money......chrlsbrns telling people they are stupid for thinking he is the same chlsbrns on tnet...like theres more than one please...

I will not give a dime to tnet now....you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for letting this happen to members like myself that have been here this long and are actually here to help other people...and I have.

your rules are so important that you ignore facts and enable grown adult men to pretend they are women and try to play weird games with people on line.

I realize this is most likely gonna get me kicked off of the site now.But, the ignore button does not create integrity moderators are supposed to do that instead you guys are either part of the game or don't care that real decent posters are being messed with. Shame on you.

Ill be contacting several of you here. So we can be in contact many of you already know how to be in touch...Goodbye!!!!! chlsbrns the lying dude from Pennsylvania wins

read and be amazed before the mods erase, embolden and perpetuate

https://sepaman.wordpress.com/2013/10/23/the-lunatic-is-in-my-head/comment-page-1/#comments

rediculous.

and too bad tnet has potential to be a great site too bad the mods are caught up in this crap

Sepaman was banned by TreasureNet for running a scam thread. He wasn't happy when he was banned and his thread removed, He was posting then as several members and all were banned.

That isn't Jeff on that thread anyone who has read Jeff posts know it isn't Jeff. I can go to that site and register as GoldWasher and post, does that mean it is you posting or someone posting as you....

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how I see things is what this all comes down to is, If you are into Prospecting
and frequent this site, You know who you like & who you don't .

You also know who your Trust & who you Don't.

As others have suggested , If your an Adult you know how to Ignore things and get on with your Life.

Now I certainly Hope you consider us a part of your Life.
But if you don't/won't, I'm just blowing smoke :dontknow: Peace :thumbsup:

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
mod admonishments and attempted hacks on your other accts ? sorry ! I most admit I'm Lost !

When I was involved in that thread people tried to sign into a few different online accts of mine like gpex that tracks the IPs trying to log in and some other sites I'm a member of sent me alerts. I doubt that's a random coincidence that people were trying to sign into many of my accts. I'm just saying I don't feel comfortable posting here and try to just read the forum and not post now but I felt like chiming in today as I can relate to some other posters points.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You can find !anything! In China wholesale companies!

You were not admonished, you were told once a post is reported to please leave it to the mods to address the issue... You were attacking and accusing a member of posting as another member which violates our rules..

FYI, once an issue is reported to a mod please leave it to the mods/admins to address the issue, don't break our rules by attacking or accusing members, if we see an issue that needs attention we will address it with the member, if we don't see an issue then we do nothing and we do not need to address it in the open threads

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
You know what I find truly ironic? This thread started yesterday. Likewise, it had it's bad points forming yesterday. Also, yesterday was one of THE most amazing and wonderful days of posts I've yet seen on Tnet! ...Maybe "ironic" isn't the word for it. Maybe it's just downright 'sad'.

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

You did see the thread because I remember you liked Treasure hunters telling me to chill out so I know you were reading along, in fact your like is still there. Most forums would be more receptive in my opinion to common sense. Feel free to read the thread again and see why I felt upset, confused, offended or admonished.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and like i've said numerous times oleophilic adhesion works....duh!!!!

if you read the patents and engineering notes you will see clearly that for it to work economically there has to be something removing the grease and concentrates AAANNNDDDD re-applying the grease!!!!
https://www.google.com/patents/US4511461

That is why it is not an economically viable method to recover values ESPECIALLY in river water!!!! On a passive sheet covered riding in the water gold is not the only thing that would stick to it, at some point it is fully loaded and does not allow gold to make contact.

Posting icmj links and patents and studies does nothing for anyone especially if you don't read what they actually say before posting.

The whole sheet in the river thread got started with the elephant saying to use metal zorb in a pipe,and asking questions and having ideas. Not once stating we already do this, here's my input!!! then it evolved to fish oil then it turned into " this is what we do with great success" and have been.

"I'm glad we found out about it" or something like that

and for no reason up pops pictures of my hands and gold I've found calling out my hands as dishwashers hands..."not a real miners hands"
If something is meant to be an insult then yes i will take it as such.....that is specifically why that comment was made to intentionally insult me and question my inputs viability...or worth.

It really couldn't be more obvious than that.

Sure you don't have to post pictures to prove your process is real especially when you can fall back on the old 'Why bother you just won't get it" or don't "deserve" it. Common themes when a troll steps in so its hyper suspicious.

I know how to research for deposits prospect them and recover gold.I'm always interested in new ways. Never ever ever...on any of these threads have I told anyone their idea was dumb. When it comes up I do share links as to viability and to help people further their ideas and sometimes not waste their time. Especially if another method in the area could yield better results....unlike telling someone to get a waterproof detector and hunting the bottom of the Arkansas River( were not talking about the one in Colorado)which if you are paying attention would have a deep sediment layer making nugget shooting impossible..I'm sure you will find lots of aluminum cans.

Some people are actually here to help Jeff I have done so every step of the way. I know people here in person They have been on my claim we have raised money together for Brandon we have dug together. Speak of what we want for prospectors in person. Take out newbies watch out for each other. I just opened a prospecting and outdoor store selling and renting gear to make it less expensive for newbies and to help them get better. the services I provide with the help of another member here as far as land status and research will be provided for free...it just so happens that that fellow gets called out for his website often by this same person.

It appears at this point that a member like me is not what you want to keep around. it appears that the community and bond i'm trying to grow and strengthen her will not be protected by moderators. That is a shame because what I try to bring to the table has so much more integrity and usefulness.

I hate the ignore button you still see that people ignored are commenting and if they are quoted you see it. also if you haven't noticed in life typically ignoring an issue doesn't make it go away...dealing with it does. Unfortunately the way the rules work here make that backwards and good members just get fed up and don't participate.

If you moderators can't see what is really going on and do something about it this will just keep happening and like I mentioned before several real people here are pretty fed up.

banter is one thing I'm a huge smart ass and have a dry sarcastic sense of humor. And a thick skin. yet, when it is so obvious, that a person is going to make open personal insults, just for the sake of starting crap and the moderators just let it happen over and over. It just seems like you guys don't really care.

nothing better to do than make fun of my hands for some reason...WEIRD

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I smeared some crisco on a pan then put some black sands then I swirled it for about 15 seconds. Look at the pics below! The superfine gold in the black sands stuck to the crisco before it made it into the corner of the pan! Try it yourself before you criticize!

Looking thru a magnifying glass you can see the tiny tiny specks of gold throughout the area where the crisco is. I wish that I had my microscope here to take pics and measure the size of them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-08-14-58-33_resized.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-08-14-58-33_resized.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 20160708_145448_resized.jpg
    20160708_145448_resized.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the fish sauce has fish oil as one of the ingredients it probably will to some extent but the oil content is probably a small fraction of the total contents so......
Fish sauce is great for Pad Thai..its mainly water and fermented fish parts can you imagine the factory..mmmmmmm!
it has very little oil content. the southeast asians sure make some weird stuff taste delicious they also cover up a lot by making your mouth and inside catch on fire!!!
If you need some recipies hit me up i'm actually pretty decent at Thai Cuisine. Unfortunately your purchase has not made you any closer to recovering gold.

Unless you had to like walk on a side walk. To mail a check or pick up a package in Arkansas next to a river...:laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread