Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm NOT selling my Bowie records and YOU can't make me! >:( :laughing7:

Ty, and good to see you jb, hope you is well. 8-)

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Not surprised. Michael Jackson records were going nuts for a couple months after his death until people realized they are still available and aren't rare. Now they aren't worth diddly...

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some Bowie Posters but I've only sold one since he died and that was on the day he died. I've since lowered the price but no sales, just a gaggle of watchers.
I have a few of his Lp's, nothing special though all common.

OP
OP
jerseyben

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I have some Bowie Posters but I've only sold one since he died and that was on the day he died. I've since lowered the price but no sales, just a gaggle of watchers.
I have a few of his Lp's, nothing special though all common.

Which ones?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey JB, idk what diggumup has, I got the Ziggy Stardust and an old '70's demo album of Heroes, from my local radio station from when I was young. Not really much to speak off..... lol. (may have 1 or 2 others).
I do have a dear friend who is a lighting and sound guy, he used to do lighting for Bowie (and some others). I figured he'd have all kinda paraphanalia from shows and stuffs. He told me yrs back, DB is a super nice guy and a perfectionist (said he had one heck of a lighting system, too, for the time).

I gotta reach out to him through his bro on FB. (The guy did 3 world tours with julio eglasias) And does not keep a phone, lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread