FYI

I'm NOT selling my Bowie records and YOU can't make me! >:( :laughing7:

Ty, and good to see you jb, hope you is well. 8-)

Not surprised. Michael Jackson records were going nuts for a couple months after his death until people realized they are still available and aren't rare. Now they aren't worth diddly...

I have some Bowie Posters but I've only sold one since he died and that was on the day he died. I've since lowered the price but no sales, just a gaggle of watchers.
I have a few of his Lp's, nothing special though all common.

I have some Bowie Posters but I've only sold one since he died and that was on the day he died. I've since lowered the price but no sales, just a gaggle of watchers.
I have a few of his Lp's, nothing special though all common.

Which ones?

Hey JB, idk what diggumup has, I got the Ziggy Stardust and an old '70's demo album of Heroes, from my local radio station from when I was young. Not really much to speak off..... lol. (may have 1 or 2 others).
I do have a dear friend who is a lighting and sound guy, he used to do lighting for Bowie (and some others). I figured he'd have all kinda paraphanalia from shows and stuffs. He told me yrs back, DB is a super nice guy and a perfectionist (said he had one heck of a lighting system, too, for the time).

I gotta reach out to him through his bro on FB. (The guy did 3 world tours with julio eglasias) And does not keep a phone, lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back