galaxys4 posting pic how

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You type your message then click on the camera icon,

go to your pictures and select pic you want, check it and click done,

that should return you to your post,

when done typing click enter..

This is generic directions since I am using a Samsung Note3 and Tapatalk app, but should be real close as they all work about the same...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No camera icon
Then icon that says "gallery", or maybe "paperclip", it would be the same icon you use to attach a picture to an email your going to send..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No icon or gallery
Cliff you have to help some, I don't own a Galaxy4. How do you attach a picture to an email, it would be the same profess.

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a S4 - you have to pic a forum, then hit the lower left hand button, will show "new thread", add your title, then you will see the "attachments" option, "add attachment", then you can pic from your camera or gallery, pic what you want, let it upload (have a good 4G or internet connection or it will take a while to upload) then hit "insert Inline" - these are directions for the Google Treasurenet App

Last edited:

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I meant you have to "pick a forum", sorry, like "Today's Finds" or "What is it?"

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
_____________________________________________ Click on this 3rd from the end.I don't know if this is what your asking and if not there is a forum to join and ask questions.

Galaxy S4 tips: 21 hidden features, tricks and hacks - AndroidPIT

pic 004.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions