GARDA: ROLLS LOOK WERE OPENED

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bank orders from GARDA. I have found 40% and 90% in boxes of HALFS from Garda but many times when I open a box of halfs the rolls look like they were opened after the machine rolled them and then were closed and resealed by hands doing a very good job. It is difficult to open a machine roll and closing it again to look the same but is is posible for some one with surgeon hands.

Darth Walker

Upvote 0

SilverJack

Sep 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a box similar to that which produced. Made me think that they were just loose rolls and hadn't been opened by anyone else.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you need to cut down on halves and hit dimes. Sometime dimes can out produce halves. Some people here also have good luck with nickels. Keep your head up! HH

Lyfeguard

Jan 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Someone in my area is depositing rolls this way. When I ask for halves (looking for CWR's), I get these alot. The MWR has the machine roll/crimp on one end and the other is folded over. Never found them in a box though.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Of course, it's possible to re-crimp correctly back to the original look. I've done it before. It takes time and a lot of work but yeah it's definitely possible because I've done it. If there was guy competing with me to get my boxes and if the boxes were great boxes and not skunks, yeah I'll definitely re-package dumps deluxe box for them to go through. This hobby is not a team sport. It's for individuals like all of us prospecting for Ag.

I used to do that long time ago when I ordered a box a week in college. There was a movie theater nearby that ordered a box from the bank too. I just do repackage the boxes and re-crimp and bring it back to the bank. The bank gave the searched boxes to the theater with no problems and I got to search and dump on someone for nothing for over a couple years until I graduated. Of course, that was only one box a week. Don't think I could do that with high volume as it takes time to re-crimp to original confrig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread