Garrett AT Pro is Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RON!
Thought you left us ATP guys forever! hahahahah
How's it goin with the DEUSS! You lucky guy! hahah
Really well! I just finished a program for it,that mimicks The ATP in Pro Zero Mode,zero discrimination! (My favorite mode):thumbsup: I'll always be a ATP guy too! It's a great value for the money,and can do things no other machine can. If I could only own one machine,it would be the ATP!:thumbsup:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hands down Atpro

maliaros

Jul 4, 2013
Larnaca
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP, Garrett EUROACE, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This thread is really breaking my heart.
I had the EUROACE(ace350) since early March and I was more than satisfied like most of you but I wanted some more so 3 weeks ago I ordered the ATP from the distributor and last Monday I went and trade in the ace plus €300.
Wednesday I took the machine for its virgin beach hunting but unfortunately after 5 minutes and moving for dry to wet sand I discovered that I was in leak of luck because the machine couldn't ground balance at all in any number below 60.
Unfortunately The detector I received was faulty and not I have to wait for the replacement detector.

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Maliaros

It's too bad you got a bad one right off the bat. I've heard of this happening in the earlier ATPs.
Patience though. They'll get you a good one, unless this vendor has a bunch of earlier models. Check the cam locks. That's the first clue.

The others:
I'm new to this thread. I got the ATG instead of the ATP. I was going to do the ATP but decided that I'd use it in the goldfields as well. Since I can't afford the GPX 5000. Lol. Plus being new to the hobby I surely didn't want to drop a ton of $$$.
Why wouldn't you guys hang on to the 350 so a buddy could come along. If it rains get a dust cover for it. That'd keep it dry at least.

I guess I'll try to hit a park. Been a bit. Been prospecting more than detecting.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it does stink u got a bad one but at least ull b getting a brand new replacement & ur not stuck with a broken 1 garrett's customer service is top notch

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yukon, you should know that already correct?
Did you see my video I made last week? I thought you did...
Not the best video (first time) BUT you still get to see the numbers
and why you HAVE TO dig higher than 40.... ALWAYS! LOL
Pete
You MUST BE so excited about your purchase! RDanne also!
Can't wait till you guys get it! YEH! LOL

What video was that? I am watching so many I am losing track of what's what. I must have watched it. I watch all of them that are sent this way. He he he

Last edited:
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maliaros

It's too bad you got a bad one right off the bat. I've heard of this happening in the earlier ATPs.
Patience though. They'll get you a good one, unless this vendor has a bunch of earlier models. Check the cam locks. That's the first clue.

The others:
I'm new to this thread. I got the ATG instead of the ATP. I was going to do the ATP but decided that I'd use it in the goldfields as well. Since I can't afford the GPX 5000. Lol. Plus being new to the hobby I surely didn't want to drop a ton of $$$.
Why wouldn't you guys hang on to the 350 so a buddy could come along. If it rains get a dust cover for it. That'd keep it dry at least.

I guess I'll try to hit a park. Been a bit. Been prospecting more than detecting.

I would hang on to it but the wife is looking. "She's like another machine."

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya just gotta show her tha advantages of another machine, more chances on finding those nice jewlery peices & soon as they start coming in she will or might show more intrest & want to go with u giving u even more days to go detecting. Well thats how at least mine got into it thinking of it as free jewlery

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My scheduled delivery date is 7/10 Wednesday!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck tring to get some sleep lol

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video I wander how much I have passed up on the 350. Def going to dig those with the pro.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video I wander how much I have passed up on the 350. Def going to dig those with the pro.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

That's what I say.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread