Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First piece of siver a tiffany earing

ForumRunner_20130708_091056.png

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yukon ur doin very well buddy keep at it, it sounds like its getting better & better for ya

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two hours on the beach $3.08 in clad and the T & CO earing.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It went thru the sand scooper but my trusty Garrett Pin Pointer located it. I knew I had something.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder what an 8 hour day hunt will bring.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want some nice old silver coins to collect.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine is slowly going up in money. Come on big money. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

I am up to $266.59 and comming to a close in 6 hours and xxx mins.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost $30 in clad Ill build that up thru out the summer then dump it in the bank.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's cool about the earing it has 925, 1837 and T&CO on it. 925=Silver!!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is does not only silver but guaranteed if u were to buy a replacement Tiffany earing that would b more then $20 they r pretty darn expensive so ad that to the clad u found in the hours it took to find all that comes out pretty nice

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is does not only silver but guaranteed if u were to buy a replacement Tiffany earing that would b more then $20 they r pretty darn expensive so ad that to the clad u found in the hours it took to find all that comes out pretty nice

Yep he he

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yukon!
ALREADY! hahahah Uh Oh! Watch this guy! hahahaha
Good job bud!

NOW I need a favor from all of you! As soon as possible if any of you have the time..
I just noticed this this morning. I rarely use the pinpoint button as I usually just X out
my target and its dead nut most times but this morning I used the pinpoint button
and noticed something I never noticed before. Maybe somethings wrong here...

When you get a hit on a target and then move your coil away from the target and then
hit the pinpoint button do you get a tone right away, before moving back over the target
to pinpoint it? I do and like I said I don't remember that!
Now, while the tone is there after hitting the button if I tilt the coil forward and backward
just a tiny bit the tone comes and goes. Just seems weird...
Does yours do this?

Pete

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yukon!
ALREADY! hahahah Uh Oh! Watch this guy! hahahaha
Good job bud!

NOW I need a favor from all of you! As soon as possible if any of you have the time..
I just noticed this this morning. I rarely use the pinpoint button as I usually just X out
my target and its dead nut most times but this morning I used the pinpoint button
and noticed something I never noticed before. Maybe somethings wrong here...

When you get a hit on a target and then move your coil away from the target and then
hit the pinpoint button do you get a tone right away, before moving back over the target
to pinpoint it? I do and like I said I don't remember that!
Now, while the tone is there after hitting the button if I tilt the coil forward and backward
just a tiny bit the tone comes and goes. Just seems weird...
Does yours do this?

Pete

I think mine does the same. I am not that good at pinpointing sometimes off target even after watching and reading pinpointing.

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check it out when you get a chance if you could.
Just go out in the yard and throw a nickel down and try it!

Oh I found this at the same Playground I found that gold charm two weeks ago!
I'll put it on Craigs list and make some little girls day a happier one! LOL

Guys! Please check your pinpoint for me please! LOL
Goin to bed now, midnight shift Uh! LOL
Pete

I think mine does the same. I am not that good at pinpointing sometimes off target even after watching and reading pinpointing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 67
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    113 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread