Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I did it I listed the 350 on eBay. With a three day auction. Hate to see it go but I had to get rid of it so wife wouldn't be mad at me for buying at pro. ;) gotta keep them happy.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Ha ha I see your auction.

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hahahah
That vid was funny.. had a lot of funny remarks!
"I can't do this sh&*^t! hahahahah It was hard!

When you see a good video, believe me, a lot went into it cause
it's friggin hard man!hahah
Next will be better I'm sure BUT you can see how almost ALL of them
came out in the mid to high 40s right!
Remember that...

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hahahah
That vid was funny.. had a lot of funny remarks!
"I can't do this sh&*^t! hahahahah It was hard!

When you see a good video, believe me, a lot went into it cause
it's friggin hard man!hahah
Next will be better I'm sure BUT you can see how almost ALL of them
came out in the mid to high 40s right!
Remember that...

Yep when you see a well filmed vid a whole lot of work went into making a that video.

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeh you aint sh&^%in! hehe

Going down to the river walk area where the fireworks
and festivities all were, wish me luck! LOL
Be back soon..
Pete

Yep when you see a well filmed vid a whole lot of work went into making a that video.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine is slowly going up in money. Come on big money. Lol

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think ull do alright compared to what there there getting for new ones on there deals r to b had always someone looking for something cheaper then retail close to auction end ull c even more action ull know when ull only c it crawl when it gets close to a price of a new one

sandy shoes

Jun 6, 2013
gloucester mass
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have own mine for 6 months great machine for the price but the 350 on dry sand is a coin magnet. it would make a good spare detecter if anything happened to the pro like mine grandson threw a rock at the beach and broke the lcd screen on mine good thing i had the 350 to use even thow it took only 5 days to have my pro back in my hands free of charge, good luck and have fun

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to keep my 350 in the worst way but I told wife I would sell it if she didn't mind if I bought the at pro. I probably have close to enough in silver coins and clad I have found with the 350 to buy the pro but I don't want to part with my silver yet.

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering is there anyway to make the pro feel more sturdy idl how it feels wobbly

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CAM locks tight & coil bolt

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeh you aint sh&^%in! hehe

Going down to the river walk area where the fireworks
and festivities all were, wish me luck! LOL
Be back soon..
Pete

Good luck.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have own mine for 6 months great machine for the price but the 350 on dry sand is a coin magnet. it would make a good spare detecter if anything happened to the pro like mine grandson threw a rock at the beach and broke the lcd screen on mine good thing i had the 350 to use even thow it took only 5 days to have my pro back in my hands free of charge, good luck and have fun

Cool you got it fixed.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the CAM locks r tight then the only other thing is the arm cuff check the connection to the rod itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread