Getting Started - The End

Rich[FL]

Greenie
Aug 30, 2012
Panama City, FL
Primary Interest:
Other
I figure I'm not "getting started" any more now that I've finished my 10th box of coins. The last box was pretty exciting though...

Boxes 1-9 netted me 15 40% coins (and only 2 90% coins); however box #10 almost doubled my number of 40% coins - with 13 found in that one box! Since I get 2 boxes per week I usually steal a little time each day to open up a few rolls but I just couldn't stop with this one. About every 3-4 rolls I was hitting silver!

I know my next box will bring me back to "reality" but this one sure was fun to go through! Now if I could only find more 90% coins!

Upvote 0
Congrats! We are both in FL but far apart.

Man I really need to move to the east coast. Seems there is 10x more silver then where I'm at.

I figure I'm not "getting started" any more now that I've finished my 10th box of coins. The last box was pretty exciting though...

Boxes 1-9 netted me 15 40% coins (and only 2 90% coins); however box #10 almost doubled my number of 40% coins - with 13 found in that one box! Since I get 2 boxes per week I usually steal a little time each day to open up a few rolls but I just couldn't stop with this one. About every 3-4 rolls I was hitting silver!

I know my next box will bring me back to "reality" but this one sure was fun to go through! Now if I could only find more 90% coins!

:occasion14: You have officially gotten the addiction. Welcome to Tnet & coin roll hunting. Be positive & you will find more 90%.

HH
Gary

Looks like a fish hook in your lip!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back