Going Huntin no matter what the weather is this weekend

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Going to find something this Saturday, haven't been out yet this year. Just been stuck either Working or clearing snow at home not much time this winter t get out. Normally out there at least once a week but haven't been able to pull it off this year. I B Felling Lucky for this Saturday. :hello2: :thumbsup: I'll let ya all know Saturday night when I return. Hoping this site picks up a bit.

Attachments

• After Storm 5 11-04-07.JPG
    After Storm 5 11-04-07.JPG
    287.5 KB · Views: 300
OP
OP
BamofNH

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hadn't been out for so long I needed to go. I went to the North end of Seabrook and the TABS were INSANE :BangHead: I had to leave after getting 15 cents and 100+ tabs. Then went to Hampton and went from the playground north to the rocks staying just along the base of the slope. Took a stroll out to the waters edge 4 times and almost all the targets were at the base. Got another 9 cents, can-slaw, and more tabs. :BangHead: This turned into a cool exercise day. :icon_jokercolor: Well, got my fix but I'm going to try to get out at least once a week at a minimum now.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I'm determined to get out tomorrow too cause I'm going stir crazy. The ground is frozen so we are headed to the beach. I can't wait! glad you got out too!

jnut4

Jul 27, 2006
New Hampshire
sounds great! I'm in the north country but it's in the upper 40's right now!!!! Just that 3 feet of snow on the ground holding me back..I need to take a trip down to the beaches too!! :thumbsup:

gmanlight

Jun 17, 2007
MA NH seacoast
Detector(s) used
what ever works
Hey Bam i met you and the misses at Hampton a month or so ago i think it was a cold nasty day [ surprise ]

You grabbed a gold ring we could not id I hit that strip of beach last week and got the other hundred pull tabs

Tried hunting hi side and low all tabs oh well always next time good luck Mike

OP
OP
BamofNH

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all I hope you have all got out by now. I am sorry to say I have neglected this site for a while. I plan on getting on more often and look forward to all of your finds. After the winter and then all of the North East rain, I think everyone is ready to attack their favorite spots. The beaches seem to be still sanded. I'm going to do a lot more dirt diggin this year. Enjoy :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread