Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say the third time is a charm. 1st water hunt of the season = no jewelry. 2nd water hunt = no jewelry. 3rd water hunt = 3 rings, one sterling pendant, and 2 ear rings. Best part is the 1st gold of the season is a nice one! Yellow and white gold with 9 real diamonds! 4th water hunt was this morning and netted a sterling ring and one ear ring.

Attachments

• DSC04843.JPG
    DSC04843.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 4
that ring looks nearly identical to one that sells at Sam's Club for something like 1600 bucks. great find! :icon_thumleft:

Sweet chunk of gold !

Awesome gold ring you got there Mike :thumbsup: I just got my first gold from the water this year but it don't hold a candle to that beauty. Sounds like you've been doing great in the 4 hunts you've done so far, I've basically been hitting the county parks so far.

Congrats:thumbsup:...really nice find there!!

Wow thats really great!! I need to find a few of those myself ;)!! Great find Mike!! HH

Man that is a big honkin' ring! Congrats!

That is a nice one. Don't feel bad. I took 6 months off to fix up a house; then started water hunting again in late-Feb. 2012. Weather has not cooperated much with my work schedule and when I could get in the water, I have yet to find a gold ring. Guess someone is telling me to go relic hunting instead.

Well, that one will be easy to return. I lost it just the other day. ;)

Great find!

HH!

That's a real beaut for sure.Good hunting.............................

Well done, congratulation!:hello2::headbang::icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

I go to sleep dreaming of such a find. Great big smiley face and gold star for you.

big time cha ching for sure..nice ice..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back