GOLD RUSH BEGINS TONIGHT

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right to work or "At Will" states are not only for union. Mississippi is an "At Will" state, and that means the employer can fire you at will, with no legal repreccusions.
It happened to my daughter, and she was /is not union. She checked with a lawyer, and that's what he told her.

Last edited:

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Loved the product placement at the end with super sluice, name just prefect for camera ; )

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right to work or "At Will" states are not only for union. Mississippi is an "At Will" state, and that means the employer can fire you at will, with no legal repreccusions.
It happened to my daughter, and she was /is not union. She checked with a lawyer, and that's what he told her.

I feel sorry for your daughter, I was fire and I belong to a union who did not fight for me. Did the lawyer tell her if she can sue? What she was fire for? I hope that she got a better paying job right after she was fired.

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
geesh you kids!! beets has made millions more than all of the others combined.
I know he is hard to get along with, but he knows his stuff

Didn't it say that the Beets did over 6 million last year ?

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel sorry for your daughter, I was fire and I belong to a union who did not fight for me. Did the lawyer tell her if she can sue? What she was fire for? I hope that she got a better paying job right after she was fired.

Over simplified but "right to work states" are basically you do not have a property right to your job and you are not required to join a union in order to work your job..... now back to the gold!

ratled

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not hard to do when you're mining half of Alaska! Parkers flood set him back a little he'll recover. Of course Toad had to act like one when Parker went over, total jerk! And now he has Dave not trusting Parker. I say Toad is jealous of Parker just because he has less over-head and is a better miner. Toad would be nothing without Dave Turin and doesn't Dave own half of the company? Flash-back from last year.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I was floored to see T. Beets trommel didn't have the "flipper Bars"(for lack of the correct name) or a spray bar in his trommel AND Parkers grandpas trommel didn't have them either!! whats this world comeing to anyway!!

Rivers rat

Oct 21, 2012
LONDON UK
Detector(s) used
Deus/Laser scout
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was floored to see T. Beets trommel didn't have the "flipper Bars"(for lack of the correct name) or a spray bar in his trommel AND Parkers grandpas trommel didn't have them either!! whats this world comeing to anyway!!

Morning to ALL i think this SHOW because its a show need to be taken on 2nd degrees its like watching a P... ,most of us will dream of running an operation like them with the possibility of making millions.
I agree on a lot of the comments because some of you have hands on experience and i has said before T.net is a mine of gold:laughing7: for information and tips.But we need to chillax and enjoy or not ,no offence to anyone but there is no need to argue ,yes they should be prepared better ,and they have months to prepare and fix things ,MAYBE because they are getting big dosh from discovery maybe they dont bother....................

Have a nice day God bless

RR

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning to ALL i think this SHOW because its a show need to be taken on 2nd degrees its like watching a P... ,most of us will dream of running an operation like them with the possibility of making millions.
I agree on a lot of the comments because some of you have hands on experience and i has said before T.net is a mine of gold:laughing7: for information and tips.But we need to chillax and enjoy or not ,no offence to anyone but there is no need to argue ,yes they should be prepared better ,and they have months to prepare and fix things ,MAYBE because they are getting big dosh from discovery maybe they dont bother....................

Have a nice day God bless

RR

I agree it is reality TV and you have to watch it as such. I don't think every storage unit is a "gold mine" but on Storage Wars they seem to be. There was a storage unit show where they admitted that 80% plus units are trash and old clothes, but that show didn't last long.

There were some shows on the outdoor channel that showed guns that way, and hunting (most hunters get skunked but who would watch a show of someone sitting in a tree stand for hours and not saying or seeing anything? But Verizon FIOS cancelled the entire Outdoor Channel because in the Northeast we don't need to see evil guns...

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gun's aren't evil, It's some of the people who hold them! they are a manufactured piece that many people enjoy like a lot of us on TNET. Hopefully Tony's dredge will start to work like he hoped. With the amount of equipment Todd has he should be able to process 10 times the amount of dirt as Parker. And get three times the gold he's got to keep his and Jack's whim's to a minimum and pay attention to business. I would like to see Dave set out with Freddy Dodge and whip them all!

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like Tonys. Looking to buy another Dredge. Showed in the highlights he was going to look at one. Go figure I guess he has plenty of land to play with. Or he could move it over onto parkers claim. With the six million he made I guess he can afford it. He will just have to ask Minnie for a another million. There will be a lot of crying but Im sure they will find it some where.

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Was that six million, total or profit? I have a feeling its total. Don't get me wrong that's a lot of money! How many mines does he have ? What's his operating cost? And lastly what's the profit? His operating cost must be astronomical, other wise he wouldn't have taken a Gamble on the the dredge.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree it is reality TV and you have to watch it as such. I don't think every storage unit is a "gold mine" but on Storage Wars they seem to be. There was a storage unit show where they admitted that 80% plus units are trash and old clothes, but that show didn't last long.

There were some shows on the outdoor channel that showed guns that way, and hunting (most hunters get skunked but who would watch a show of someone sitting in a tree stand for hours and not saying or seeing anything? But Verizon FIOS cancelled the entire Outdoor Channel because in the Northeast we don't need to see evil guns...

Ben, start a new thread about Verizon dropping the Outdoor channel, what was their reason??

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reallistically you look at all the operations he has. Tony's operation makes Parker look like us!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread